What's new

what's your preferred cotton wicking material?

Your best Wicking material

• Fiber Freaks Original

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas Tuff

• Celtic Cotton

• Ko Gen Do

• UD Organic

• Total voters
Not sure about common knowledge, as the only complaints I’ve seen are from people that haven’t primed their wicks properly, I wet my Kendo Gold wick when installed, give it a 2-3 second burn, add a little more juice and burn again. Rarely do I get a cotton taste even on the first puff, whether used in an RDA or RTA, and if I do it’s barely noticeable and gone after 1-2 puffs. I find it outlasts the other big names, meaning I go longer between wick changes- ideal as I don’t have the time to sit around on my arse fiddling with builds all day :)

As for worst for break in time, I can think of many worse, and that’s the first I’ve heard about it being the worst for break in time.

I’ve been using it daily for well over a year now, tried virtually all of the other popular cotton wicking options (as well as several lesser known ones), and Kendo Vape Cotton Gold has stood the test of time for me. If it didn’t, I wouldn’t keep using it :D
Adjam sent me some kendo and it was indeed very good. I tend to use whatever I pick up muji , bacon but for mtl use if I'm finding a particular rta/rda is a fussy wicker I use fibre freaks. It's also good for squonk duty if your new to squonking as it takes a few dry hits without damage.

Kendo gold does it for me I have used cotton bacon but the kendo edges it

Kendo... the only cotton in the world that can saturate a cotton wick except for three small pockets in the center of the wick; more than 24 hours after wicking!!!

IMAG1326.jpg

Back
Top Bottom