What's new

Would you rather only ever vape inside or only ever vape outside?

Would you rather only ever vape inside or only ever vape outside?

• Inside

Votes: 19 95.0%
  • Outside

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I chose Indoors and the weather was good I could always open the patio doors up fully and pretend I am outside,
If I chose outdoors then I would have to get a heater installed and some kind of inclemental weather protection.

Inside wins by a landslide :)

I like your thinking! That's a good way of getting round it :) I didn't consider where things like tents or marquees or phoneboxes come in this :11:

outside lol think you would just get really bored vaping inside ....at least with you vaping outdoors you can go wherever you want . a house only has what 6 rooms lol :D:D

Inside.. I don't actually vape in public. I mean I don't go outside much anyway. It's easier for me to just carry around a pack of nic gum when I'm outside. I guess, I get a little embarrassed vaping outside.

I would say inside if I had to choose. Having to go outside in the cold is one of the reasons I quit smoking :P

Outside weather permitting, inside is fine till the fog disturbs anyone watching the TV

I remember the good/bad old days of being able to smoke anywhere including at my desk in work.

Back
Top Bottom