What's new

Xcube II eating my battery wraps..

This is the state of mine at the moment..

View attachment 71540
View attachment 71541
Its important to not to chuck away but replace the white round discs when changing the wraps.. I always used to write on after battery after in permanent marker A + B for battery rotation ,battery make and date etc, but i have a Dymo letratag now which makes the job really neat..
IMG_5804.jpg

Its important to not to chuck away but replace the white round discs when changing the wraps.. I always used to write on after battery after in permanent marker A + B for battery rotation ,battery make and date etc, but i have a Dymo letratag now which makes the job really neat..
View attachment 71545

Indeed, i just use a marker but its really important info.

Also each box has a married pair - i bit funny when it comes to batteries/whats what etc. Really chuffed that my home made parallel box keeps the batteries 'balanced' better than any other box i own. Can pop them out at any point and they read exactly the same.

Indeed, i just use a marker but its really important info.

Also each box has a married pair - i bit funny when it comes to batteries/whats what etc. Really chuffed that my home made parallel box keeps the batteries 'balanced' better than any other box i own. Can pop them out at any point and they read exactly the same.
Always keep my batteries married fr the Hexohms. All kept in battery boxes labelled with which device they are for.Those Dymo letertag machines are great, got mine in an auction on fleabay for £6 new with 4 reels. If you want some labels printing, tell me and I will run them off for you, got loads of reels spare.
BTW presume the Steamcrave coils legs are at 8:20pm for a vertical build???

Always keep my batteries married fr the Hexohms. All kept in battery boxes labelled with which device they are for.Those Dymo letertag machines are great, got mine in an auction on fleabay for £6 new with 4 reels. If you want some labels printing, tell me and I will run them off for you, got loads of reels spare.
BTW presume the Steamcrave coils legs are at 8:20pm for a vertical build???

I'll have a look on ebay on payday...may come in handy for bottle labelling too.

Completely changing the subject ...student loans in soon and I'm eyeing up the pink hexohm. What are they like? Is it strange without a screen? I'm kinda scared of blowing myself up!

I'll have a look on ebay on payday...may come in handy for bottle labelling too.

Completely changing the subject ...student loans in soon and I'm eyeing up the pink hexohm. What are they like? Is it strange without a screen? I'm kinda scared of blowing myself up!
They are a very good mod.. very solid and with lifetime guarentee. Dont have to worry about blowing yourself up.. they are VV. have a small dial on the side to control the voltage. Now if you dont build below 0.3ohm you dont have to worry about the voltage setting. They have a 20 amp limit so there is a chart if you want to go below 0.3 ohms. I will upload it below. Built like the proverbial out house I cant fault them and battery life is excellent... If youve any more questions about them i will be glad to help
12190962_1154235027937598_20478686386150626_n.jpg

They are a very good mod.. very solid and with lifetime guarentee. Dont have to worry about blowing yourself up.. they are VV. have a small dial on the side to control the voltage. Now if you dont build below 0.3ohm you dont have to worry about the voltage setting. They have a 20 amp limit so there is a chart if you want to go below 0.3 ohms. I will upload it below. Built like the proverbial out house I cant fault them and battery life is excellent... If youve any more questions about them i will be glad to help
View attachment 71569

Tbh I don't go below 0.5 really so :) works out well.
Ah I didn't realize about the dial. That makes me less nervous lol.
Might have to pick your brain when the money comes in. Don't even have a clue where to buy from! Thank you :)

Tbh I don't go below 0.5 really so :) works out well.
Ah I didn't realize about the dial. That makes me less nervous lol.
Might have to pick your brain when the money comes in. Don't even have a clue where to buy from! Thank you :)
anytime..
$_1.JPG 37109-1c74d26dbaa92afd27cdaffc3b1cdf70.jpg

Back
Top Bottom