What's new

Another probably simple one

stephenjallsop

Postman
Would my istick tc40w would run rda or Rta? If so any suggestions? Its just i have read they will give loads of flavour and might get one as a treat sort of thing. Cheers people.

yes it can, as long as its built with the available power in mind ie not to low ohms

anything with a velocity style deck, easy to build

So i need to check the ohms of my mod and buy an rda to suit?

no, the ohm/resistance of the coils you build for them, ie a 0.2 ohm coil will need more than 40w to get a decent vape off it
any rda or rta will do, it's the build you put in which will matter

Ok i obviousley havnt researched it enough then. As i thought u could still just buy coils for them. You by any chance no a decent site for learning how to make coils and that?

Ok i obviousley havnt researched it enough then. As i thought u could still just buy coils for them. You by any chance no a decent site for learning how to make coils and that?

youtube will be you friend, just search simple rda builds or rta builds, you can also buy ready made coils which you install and wick yourself

watch some youtube vids and you'll soon see its quite easy once done a few times

best starter one that most people used to go for when 40watt mods were classed as powerful is the kanger subtank mini which comes with pre built coils and a rebuildable deck. the newer top tank mini is now slowly replacing the subtank mini as it has top fill.
average for the OCC or SSOCC coils is about 20watts so plenty of headroom unlike the tanks of today that dont get going until you hit 50watts+

Back
Top Bottom