What's new

Another probably simple one

Cool that is the one i was looking at. What sort of price would i be looking at for a half decent 50+ one?

Ok i obviousley havnt researched it enough then. As i thought u could still just buy coils for them. You by any chance no a decent site for learning how to make coils and that?
There are hundreds of videos on coil building lurking on you tube, you should also look into Ohms law and how it affects coils - go have a look at the Steam engine website for Ohms law calculators and coil building calculators..

Go to a local shop they should be more than happy to show you how to make and wick a coil. It's pretty simple anyone can make a basic coil with a bit of practice. A coil jig simplifies it even further.

Cool that is the one i was looking at. What sort of price would i be looking at for a half decent 50+ one?
There are plenty of Rebuildable Tank Atomisers that will work just fine with less than 40w there's quite a few Rebuldable Dripping Atomisers that will also do that, Look for ones with smaller airflow and smaller chambers avoid the huge airflow giant chambered "Sub Ohm" tanks. A great RTA to start with would be a Kayfun, you can pick up a good clone version 5 from Fasttech for around £16...

Go to a local shop they should be more than happy to show you how to make and wick a coil. It's pretty simple anyone can make a basic coil with a bit of practice. A coil jig simplifies it even further.
Cool i will give that a go along with some youtube research :)

There are plenty of Rebuildable Tank Atomisers that will work just fine with less than 40w there's quite a few Rebuldable Dripping Atomisers that will also do that, Look for ones with smaller airflow and smaller chambers avoid the huge airflow giant chambered "Sub Ohm" tanks. A great RTA to start with would be a Kayfun, you can pick up a good clone version 5 from Fasttech for around £16...
That sounds good to me ill have a look into them thanks.

Back
Top Bottom