What's new

favourite/worst flavours

A home mix of flavourart monson (raspberry and red berries), capella apple pie and capella custard v2

I'm way to tight to buy premium liquids.... I get through 10ml (MTL) and 20 (DTL) and I'm not gonna pay £10 a day when i can make good juice myself [emoji5]
imworking on the wife for diy. she giving me greif already about not having bottles of nic around before i even said anything

Quite like fruity flavours, sometimes custards/cheesecake types. Can't stand tobacco, aniseed or menthol.

Best is still Manabush Nokomis, closely followed by Manabush Chiricahua Sun.

Worst was an almond flavour, can't remember whose - cheap big range, that tasted like hair conditioner.

i like menthol
Quite like fruity flavours, sometimes custards/cheesecake types. Can't stand tobacco, aniseed or menthol.
i like straight menthol as a palette cleanser but im not really a fan of custards/creams

Red astaire on mesh has pretty much been a constant since I found it.
Also
Blue cheese is by far the most gut wrenching, vile stomach churning evil there is.

It's quite subjective as it all depends what type of mood I'm in.

The ones I keep coming back to is

MTL ------------------------ Manabush Nokomis and Moms and Pops Callipiter Chow (diy from concentrate)

DTL ------------------------ Chefs Vapour Doughnut King (diy from concentrate) PF Vapes Botany bay and Manabush Bunkr Apple Strudel

There hasn't been any that I really hated but a couple that was a let down was

12 monkeys jungle juice and unfortunately Triphammers Puros Santa Clara since they changed the recipe.

cheers

Gaz

Best is TMB notes Jam On Toast, worst by a country mile is La Cava Del Puro which in L&T's own words is One of the best cigar style concentrates on the market. It's disgraceful shite, imo a TW junk flavour sell off, vomit inducing garbage.

Nice: Cotton town Rhubarb Crumble & custard
Nice: Dinner ladies Lemon tart

But I mainly mix my own from concentrate.

Back
Top Bottom