What's new

favourite/worst flavours

@sambo1988 parmvilot that stuff is gross was it like vapeing an old lady and before anyone says anything no i havent vaped smoked or licked an old lady to see what they taste like its what i emagen cant spell the word what they would taste like:)

@sambo1988 parmvilot that stuff is gross was it like vapeing an old lady and before anyone says anything no i havent vaped smoked or licked an old lady to see what they taste like its what i emagen cant spell the word what they would taste like:)
hahhaha in my opinion some old ladys taste pretty damn good ;)

Manabush, nanabohzo well any manabush is a fave. All of the dripworx have been excellent as have molejuice.
Dragons rise doughnut. Awful just gross like vaping lard and liquid Apple pie nearly made me throw which is unusual as they are usually pretty o.k.
Yeah that Cinnamon Apple Pie is hurl inducing! I even chucked the coil I was using with it!

Anything with cinnamon is vile; reason being that cinnamon is vile.
Cinnamon and nutmeg were created by the devil as a tool to enable 'adventurous' people to ruin perfectly good food.

Cinnamon is made from his navel fluff
Nutmeg clearly comes from a bit south of there

Anything with cinnamon is vile; reason being that cinnamon is vile.
Cinnamon and nutmeg were created by the devil as a tool to enable 'adventurous' people to ruin perfectly good food.

Cinnamon is made from his navel fluff
Nutmeg clearly comes from a bit south of there

I couldn't agree more! I had to get rid of a juice I bought a while back because it had cinnamon in it, it truly is vile stuff!

Now I like Cinamon Vapes- especially when it's part of an apple pie flavour. Bugger up your cotton pretty quick though.

Faves: Cotswold Vapour Golden flapjack, Dripworx Sugar Daddy and Rejuiced Creme Egg.

Yuks: All Rhubarb and custards, Liquid's bubblegum, 80% of the Dragons Rise range.

@kamido sorry mate bin busy.
Ye not nice at all was like vaping the the perfume us smell going down the street when someone whats to mask the smell of p*ss.
Needless to say the bin got that one.

Sam

Back
Top Bottom