What's new

Anyone tried this website?

ukskater01

Postman
Hi everyone, last night I purchased my first pg,vg, nic and flavour to mix myself from dark star vapour as recommended by others on here.
I was talking to a guy at work who mixes his own and said he buys from tmbnotes.co
He said it's much easier just to buy the pre mixed nic and just add the flavour. I think that might take the fun out of it?
Anyone else used them and as it seems to work out cheaper would I be better off with pre mix?
Thanks
Andy

My advice is, if you're going to be mixing yourself then stock up on pg based nic now as you'll not be able to get it soon, November they have to stop stocking it and they have until March (I think) to sell that stock on. After that you'll not be able to buy nic over 20mg or in bottles over 10ml. Buy a couple of litres of the stuff and decant into smaller 100ml bottles then wack the lot in the freezer

If that's the case then I think I'd better hurry and order some more
Thanks for the heads up

Hi everyone, last night I purchased my first pg,vg, nic and flavour to mix myself from dark star vapour as recommended by others on here.
I was talking to a guy at work who mixes his own and said he buys from tmbnotes.co
He said it's much easier just to buy the pre mixed nic and just add the flavour. I think that might take the fun out of it?
Anyone else used them and as it seems to work out cheaper would I be better off with pre mix?
Thanks
Andy

I started mixing by using premixed dilutant from Juice Cabin - you can specify the nic/PG/VG ratio you want and they'll make it up for you. Made my first steps into diy so much easier, but not cheaper. Now I have a better idea of what I'm doing and where I want to go with my mixing adventures I'm using Aqueous Glycerin from Lubrisolve and Nic from Darkstar, this means if I want to mix for myself with AG only then I can and if I feel like dabbling with a little more PG then all I need to do is buy some PG and off I go with it - the premixed wouldn't give me the versatility to do that and works out more expensive than buying everyhting separately in the long run. However, I'd totally recommend the pre-mix to someone starting out who isn't sure about DIY and just wants to experiment first at as little cost and wastage as poss and see how it goes :)

I started mixing by using premixed dilutant from Juice Cabin - you can specify the nic/PG/VG ratio you want and they'll make it up for you. Made my first steps into diy so much easier, but not cheaper. Now I have a better idea of what I'm doing and where I want to go with my mixing adventures I'm using Aqueous Glycerin from Lubrisolve and Nic from Darkstar, this means if I want to mix for myself with AG only then I can and if I feel like dabbling with a little more PG then all I need to do is buy some PG and off I go with it - the premixed wouldn't give me the versatility to do that and works out more expensive than buying everyhting separately in the long run. However, I'd totally recommend the pre-mix to someone starting out who isn't sure about DIY and just wants to experiment first at as little cost and wastage as poss and see how it goes :)

Hi, yeah i second what yappycat has said there. In the begining it can be a bit daunting for some to get their heads around mixing 72% nic into PG and VG to create a base to add flavours to at their prefered strength, but it certainly is a lot cheaper to buy your VG and PG and nicotine seperately and of course there's nothing then to stop you making up a largeish batch of your prefered base to have on hand,ready to go when you get around to a mammoth mixing session !

ATB

how to use eJuice Me up calculator (freeware- forPC):

ejuicemeupJPEG.jpg

Just made my first batch of jungle juice and I've got to say to my surprise it's really good!
As I mainly use my phone for Internet and can't be bothered to fire up my PC I just used the e liquid recipes calculator.
I made a 70vg 30pg 6mg nic and it's great for my mtl setup.
I've got to say everyone's been really helpful and I'm glad I joined the ape clan!
Just ordered some more concentrates and doubt I'll buy premixed again

Just made my first batch of jungle juice and I've got to say to my surprise it's really good!
As I mainly use my phone for Internet and can't be bothered to fire up my PC I just used the e liquid recipes calculator.
I made a 70vg 30pg 6mg nic and it's great for my mtl setup.
I've got to say everyone's been really helpful and I'm glad I joined the ape clan!
Just ordered some more concentrates and doubt I'll buy premixed again

Good on ya! Great to get decent results almost straight away, it makes you wonder why you spent so much time hemming and hawing about getting started in the first place ;) it's not as hard as it first appears, and better than that - it's also fun! Well I think so anyway :) Never say never about buying premixed juices though, I mostly diy my juice for everyday but you can't beat sitting down with a tankful of your fave premium juice, say, after a big meal to treat yourself, or even just when you get some 'me-time' to sit back and enjoy - my current 'treat' juice is Chiricahua Sun and I really appreciate being able to kick back and savour something thats way beyond my mediocre mixing skills :D But well done you! May your adventures in mixing continue to be successful!

Back
Top Bottom