What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

It’s here! I got number 0016

IMG_0683.JPG

Ordered on the 22nd but what date did they actually ship it? They don't ship on the same day you place the order. It can take a couple days for the order to be processed and sent out so you're probably looking at around 6 days in transit. Not bad at all from China.
'Order Update' email on 25th saying it was being despatched, sent 'Tracked 48, no signature'. Date on package label is 25th, return address is Southhall, UB3. So they did manage in the 5 day delivery window, but don't think it came from China. A lot of these Chinese outfits now have UK, EU and US warehouses to send stuff from.

Sigh :( Oh well, at least I can "look" at your one then @eightbitraptor :2thumbsup:

Sadly looking is all I’m going to be able to do until I get home from work this evening, but it sounds like my wait is significantly less than yours so I’m grateful for that.

Only thing I’m a teensy bit sad about is the lack of the beautiful wooden boxes the older Calix’s (calii?) arrived in.

Sadly looking is all I’m going to be able to do until I get home from work this evening, but it sounds like my wait is significantly less than yours so I’m grateful for that.

Only thing I’m a teensy bit sad about is the lack of the beautiful wooden boxes the older Calix’s (calii?) arrived in.
I was kind of looking forward to the wood box too

@Mitz I have a friend that works for a fasteners company, he's not failed me yet on odd looking screws. That is probably a Torx head screw, it might not be that special. See what CS say - maybe they'll just send you another mod! I'd be very happy to take the 'faulty' one off you :D

With God as my witness, if they send me a replacement mod without asking me to return the one I got, I swear that I will give you the one with the missing screw. Don't fancy your chances much tho! :51: :18:

Sorry, Tony. Just had some bad news for you. :(

"Hello dear customer so sorry that we have send you the screw of 50360 and the new order is Q1311653...., have a nice day."

Back
Top Bottom