What's new

Pandora MTL RTA by Yachtvape

Pioneer at home, and more than likely the Artemis if and when it arrives, with a Kroma-R or the Hastur. Pandora or Glaz Mini when I'm out and about with a Z50. That's pretty much my set up right now. 'Baccy based gear and custards in the former, fruits and Cola's in the latter. Does me to a tee.

Interesting, after all this back and forth. The swine's now spitting at me. Like a Spitting Cobra. Burnt me tongue on Egg Nog from Manabush. Lost it's flavour 'n all.

Time for a fresh build, innit.

Interesting, after all this back and forth. The swine's now spitting at me. Like a Spitting Cobra. Burnt me tongue on Egg Nog from Manabush. Lost it's flavour 'n all.

Time for a fresh build, innit.

i think it’s due for early retirement. time to enjoy it’s twilight years in the back of yer cupboard. :)

Had another try with my Pandora, and have to say I own other tanks which give me better flavour.

it was a lucky escape for me it seems.
I'd say. Wasn't expensive, so no big deal. Stuck a Glaz Mini on. Much better. Back of the cupboard for it. Gonna have to get summat to replace it. Wish I'd ordered 2 Artemis' now. Could have waited months for 2, instead of 1.

I'd say. Wasn't expensive, so no big deal. Stuck a Glaz Mini on. Much better. Back of the cupboard for it. Gonna have to get summat to replace it. Wish I'd ordered 2 Artemis' now. Could have waited months for 2, instead of 1.
somebody has a scylla in the classies, if you can live with a slightly looser draw you should give it a go. it’s an interesting one and very easy and works excellently.

you’re not getting an artemis, mind. :D

somebody has a scylla in the classies, if you can live with a slightly looser draw you should give it a go. it’s an interesting one and very easy and works excellently.

you’re not getting an artemis, mind. :D
Hahaha. I just saw, mate. I'll see if it's still available on payday. Got 'dem Tier 3 Lockdown Financial Bluez. The money's not quite rolling as it should, ya dig.

Hahaha. I just saw, mate. I'll see if it's still available on payday. Got 'dem Tier 3 Lockdown Financial Bluez. The money's not quite rolling as it should, ya dig.

hard times, in’t it. at least you have a year’s supply of glaz chimneys.

Back
Top Bottom