What's new

Should we be encouraging this?

@DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) I see what you mean about the subject... and if I'm honest .. after reading @Vapaneezer Scrooge 's comment I am having a change of heart on the disposable pods (not the whole device). I hate to say it .. and don't tell him, but he made a lot of sense.

Haha, he normally does bless him.

I told you didnt I? Lol u started the drama LOL

Always a touchy subject but makes it interesting doesn't it. We all have our own preferences and opinions and thats ok

X

Haha, he normally does bless him.

I told you didnt I? Lol u started the drama LOL

Always a touchy subject but makes it interesting doesn't it. We all have our own preferences and opinions and thats ok

X

Well at least I have learnt something... so not all bad.

Some people are happier keeping things as simple as possible and can be intimidated by simple things like priming and changing a coil,

Personally I only use rebuildables and mods with external batteries, but as a newb if the only option I had was to buy a mod, batteries, charger, RDA/RBA, coils, cotton and a build kit I would have said "NOPE" walked out of the shop and stuck with cigarettes.

Fixed coil pods/Juul etc aren't for me, but a lot of people successfully quit smoking by using them.

Sorry your post just reminded me of a product!

The Smok R-Kiss from a few years ago now i think (time is just a concept in my age haha)

The Smok R - Keep it simple Stupid

Genuinely what it was called. Was decent as well, tank wasn't but the mod was great for just firing a coil.

It would be interesting to compare the carbon footprint of the occasional user of disposables against the typical hobbyist vaper.

How much of a rampant, wasteful consumer are you? Aren't you surrounded by 20+ mods, 50+ atties, vape drawers full of old gear which is perfectly usable but actually just gathering dust? What did it cost to produce the stuff that feeds your obsessive shinyitis?

You probably have a couple of set ups that could last you a lifetime, simply consuming juice, cells, wick and wire and yet you treat them all as "disposables" by buying more and more and more of them.

It would be interesting to compare the carbon footprint of the occasional user of disposables against the typical hobbyist vaper.

How much of a rampant, wasteful consumer are you? Aren't you surrounded by 20+ mods, 50+ atties, vape drawers full of old gear which is perfectly usable but actually just gathering dust? What did it cost to produce the stuff that feeds your obsessive shinyitis?

You probably have a couple of set ups that could last you a lifetime, simply consuming juice, cells, wick and wire and yet you treat them all as "disposables" by buying more and more and more of them.
A couple of mods that could last a lifetime hahahaha most mods die within a couple of years.

Back
Top Bottom