What's new

Curiosity of rebuilds

Yea you need to peel away a bit from the sides of each sheet, but it takes about a second and it's no hassle... it just keeps it fresh IMO. I find it easier to wick with than cotton bacon or "proper" vaping cotton. It's more strandy than fluffy and personally I find it easier to tear off the correct width and shove it through the coil.

Scottish roll... I can't be arsed with stuff like that, I just tear a bit off and use it.

Yea you need to peel away a bit from the sides of each sheet, but it takes about a second and it's no hassle... it just keeps it fresh IMO. I find it easier to wick with than cotton bacon or "proper" vaping cotton. It's more strandy than fluffy and personally I find it easier to tear off the correct width and shove it through the coil.

Scottish roll... I can't be arsed with stuff like that, I just tear a bit off and use it.
Ah that's better then. I'll get some thank you

Might get some more Muji Cotton myself, I have been using Cotton Bacon which i was given and quite enjoying it.

Yeah I've been told about that before but you have to peel away and faff doing Scottish roll technique? Seems to be just something more to do?
For mtl i cut each sheet into 6 strips, some tanks only need half a strip to wick so thats alot of wicks.
Dtl i get 4 or 5 wicks per sheet so at least 800 wicks per pack.
Been on this pack for 2 years and I don't think im halfway theough it yet.

For mtl i cut each sheet into 6 strips, some tanks only need half a strip to wick so thats alot of wicks.
Dtl i get 4 or 5 wicks per sheet so at least 800 wicks per pack.
Been on this pack for 2 years and I don't think im halfway theough it yet.
Wow, that's great. I've gone through a tub of SWAG I think I bought a couple of weeks before Xmas and used last of it today but I only spent £2 so been practicing with it. Used a fair bit on the SMOK/Wotofo TFV18 RBA. Be nice to not have to worry about running out.

Wow, that's great. I've gone through a tub of SWAG I think I bought a couple of weeks before Xmas and used last of it today but I only spent £2 so been practicing with it. Used a fair bit on the SMOK/Wotofo TFV18 RBA. Be nice to not have to worry about running out.

The Labo is well worth the purchase. I was definitely sceptical when I first read about it. Been using it for 3 months now and I wick mesh coils with it using a whole pad (don't tell anyone), but also use it for MTL and DTL coils. I have barely dented the pack. It will last years.

Back
Top Bottom