What's new

How did you stop vaping

I've never tried to and am not at a point where I want to but I think it will be harder than giving up smoking as there's noting to switch to.

It took me a good few failed attempts to finally give up the cigs and Devil's Lettuce before finally sticking with vaping full time. I first tried in around 2014 but it wasn't until 2018 that I managed.

As for quitting vaping. I really enjoy it so have no desire to quit, however the looming tax hikes and flavour restrictions may change that.

I wouldn't mind quitting vaping.... I don't really want to quit nicotine though.

I think I'd rather vape unflavoured nicotine than flavoured nothing. ... which makes it tough.

Hmmm... I know it would be better for me to give up vaping, but I don't really want to, I enjoy it.

Which is exactly where I was with tobacco 10 years ago, until vaping came along. 🤔

It’s all POTV’s fault. 😁🦍 I bought a little Innokin pen type which was perfectly adequate and then started googling and landed In the ‘Shiny things’ army. I do of course enjoy vaping immensely and I’m thrilled and a little bit proud of myself that I stopped smoking 7 years ago. My worry is that I will start replacing vaping with eating. 🐷

There is lots of scaremongering about at the moment. Did anyone see the lunch time news on Wednesday? Talking about cell changes in the mouths of vapers mirroring other sinister changes of ppl with C. The piece ended with more research needed, we all know really that it’s not doing us any good. How can it be when we are inhaling things into our lungs. I like it for now and can’t see me stopping anytime soon. Love the hobby side of it too.

I wouldn't mind quitting vaping.... I don't really want to quit nicotine though.

I think I'd rather vape unflavoured nicotine than flavoured nothing. ... which makes it tough.

get some nordic spirit. they post you out a free trial tub, mine also had three small packs of four pouches in different flavours.

it’s pretty good, i think i could get used to it when i can’t be bothered puffing a vape any more, and would def be an incremental step to something easier to quit altogether.

and if nothing else it will be useful for aeroplanes :)

get some nordic spirit. they post you out a free trial tub, mine also had three small packs of four pouches in different flavours.

it’s pretty good, i think i could get used to it when i can’t be bothered puffing a vape any more, and would def be an incremental step to something easier to quit altogether.

and if nothing else it will be useful for aeroplanes :)

Funny you should say that... I have some ZYN pouches just arrived in the post today. I'll grab that free trial though, is it on their website?

I'm gonna not vape for the next 1/2 hour or so, then give it a go and see if it quenches my thirst.

Funny you should say that... I have some ZYN pouches just arrived in the post today. I'll grab that free trial though, is it on their website?

I'm gonna not vape for the next 1/2 hour or so, then give it a go and see if it quenches my thirst.

it is, i think i just googled “nordic spirit free trial” or something. it was someone on here that mentioned it.

i had to sit through a kids softplay
party for two hours the other week, it seemed to work okay.

it is, i think i just googled “nordic spirit free trial” or something. it was someone on here that mentioned it.

i had to sit through a kids softplay
party for two hours the other week, it seemed to work okay.

Cheers, yeah I see it... what power did you go for?

also...

Cheers, yeah I see it... what power did you go for?

also...

i went for the super strong one. but not sure if i made a mistake, because the little freebies they threw in were medium, and that was what i used at the soft play. i’m wondering if the extra strong ones might actually be too much.

Back
Top Bottom