What's new

These batteries are totally worth it.

I started to try to do four micros on my W3 tonight but I'm tired, it was fiddly and I got annoyed.

Was aiming for four 3ohm coils, I don't go below .6 as the batteries won't take it and I err on the side of caution. I need to buy me something good to stick inside a mod.

Or, sell the w3 to me at a discounted price... and I'll find the easiest cloud chasing set up for it... And then I will show you a video, making you green in envy and regretful of your decision, and you'll buy another one.
Actually, where'd you get yours from?

Or, sell the w3 to me at a discounted price... and I'll find the easiest cloud chasing set up for it... And then I will show you a video, making you green in envy and regretful of your decision, and you'll buy another one.
Actually, where'd you get yours from?

Keef at Vape Gear

I'd rather get it from them than midlands.
Any discount codes knocking around? (AND DAMN THEM NOT ADDING THE VAT ON IN THE BASKET!! ARRGH!)

Vape Gear don't do discount codes.

And Midlands Vapours do have many satisfied customers in addition to those who aren't so - as, I suspect, everyone has.

You can't please all of the people all of the time :)

- - - Updated - - -

Damn their basket template making me hopeful. :P

I know that feeling :D

And Midlands Vapours do have many satisfied customers in addition to those who aren't so - as, I suspect, everyone has.

You can't please all of the people all of the time :)

- - - Updated - - -

I know that feeling :D

Well, they're the same price (Actually, VG Is slightly lower...) So, that will be where I order it from tomorrow night :D

And since you got yours next day, definitely VG (Want it thursday, as I'll be ordering some other bits as well which'll arrive then) Ran out of the essentials :(

Last edited:
Well, they're the same price (Actually, VG Is slightly lower...) So, that will be where I order it from tomorrow night :D

And since you got yours next day, definitely VG (Want it thursday, as I'll be ordering some other bits as well which'll arrive then) Ran out of the essentials :(

Me too - was trying to make-do with wire I didn't want to use which is why it was a PITA. Hoping my Stealthy order arrives tomorrow morning.

Me too - was trying to make-do with wire I didn't want to use which is why it was a PITA. Hoping my Stealthy order arrives tomorrow morning.

I have... 10cm Silica left (2mm)... And 0.25 kanthal.
I miss my 0.32 :(

Best part is.
I have around 18m of 0.2 kanthal... WHY?!

Back
Top Bottom