What's new

Just started vaping :)

It does seem to lend itself very well to a double entendre or two......you can slide in and out of innuendo mode almost without realising.

Hello all at POTV, just got my kit yesterday morning 2 VV ego's with v3 cleromizers. Been smoking for 22 years and am now converting to vaping. Only had one stinkie today so on all accounts not doing too bad. Got some more juice on order from waves of vapour so looking forward to trying them out. Hasn't been too bad swapping over, just think of all the money I'm gonna save (or not). So many juices to try :). Look forward to chatting with some of you in the future :)
Very cool, mate. I've been at it for nearly three months and I don't even think about fags anymore, although I do vape like crazy. I am amazed at your command of the terminology after one day.
I started with such a kit and they are very good. May I recommend that you buy a spare charger, they are very cheap. My original one broke in the early days and because you have to order them it was 24 hours back on the bensons. Not a mistake to be made again, I've got them all over the place now...
This forum is an excellent place to get information about this "hobby".

A bit of #vaparanoia isn`t necessarily a bad thing - if you have spares (and spares of spares), you can`t be caught out.

I was caught out once in the 2nd or 3rd week with a couple of underperforming ego atomisers - never again :(

Hi Jimsie and welcome, I'm in Diss, but lived in Ipswich for a while, I had a fish and chippie on the Woodbridge road and owned, ran and introduced the Hot Dog Barrows in the centre of Ipswich in the 80's after beating the council. :strawberry:

Thanks Saxe and corston. Good to know about the spare charger, will order one soon. Hadn't even thought about that scenario. Although I've only been vaping a couple of days, had been lurking around different forums looking for tips and tricks :)

Looks good. Might have a go myself one day. Where do you get the bits?

click here "Stealth Vape" or "Warlords mods" and that is the little box mod for £8.99 I think but you need some 14500 Batteries also @ around £6 also if you check the modders section i'm sure there is lots of info i only know of two places at the moment that sell parts for kits making it easy for newbies but I'm sure

Someone who knows a bit more than me could PM me *Wink Wink Nudge Nudge*

Back
Top Bottom