What's new

Review DNA30 (clone by Cloupor)

Looks like you enjoyed it to much especially with all that jizz over them wires lol :p

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Since this is the no logo version, there is a space to the right of the screen you could use. I was thinking about getting a few of these laser engraved.

If you decide to do stencil and spray paint, I recommend you cut your stencil from vinyl or stick back plastic and stick it on well before you spray and let it dry fully before you remove it, this will prevent any over spray you might get from a paper stencil. Once the paint is dry give it a thin layer of clear coat so the finish is even.
@wuz_uk are you vaping it at 30 watts? I tried 30 on my kayfun which is at 1.3ohms... I got a lung full of burnt cotton! haha... The air flow is way too small on kayfun to keep up with that amount of power. 30 watts on my RDA at 0.4ohms with airflow all the way open however, was very very nice.

yes 30watts on the monster cloud and guess what monster clouds :rofl:

Since this is the no logo version, there is a space to the right of the screen you could use. I was thinking about getting a few of these laser engraved.

If you decide to do stencil and spray paint, I recommend you cut your stencil from vinyl or stick back plastic and stick it on well before you spray and let it dry fully before you remove it, this will prevent any over spray you might get from a paper stencil. Once the paint is dry give it a thin layer of clear coat so the finish is even.
@wuz_uk are you vaping it at 30 watts? I tried 30 on my kayfun which is at 1.3ohms... I got a lung full of burnt cotton! haha... The air flow is way too small on kayfun to keep up with that amount of power. 30 watts on my RDA at 0.4ohms with airflow all the way open however, was very very nice.

lol yeah ive been stenciling with air brushes for about 15 years years though havent done any work for about 3-4 years now and need to get some new gear though all my air brushes and compressor are fully working , just a case of getting the paints.
Plenty of space on them even with the logo ones as i would just polish it off and then base coast the whole thing first then respray it.

I really want one, but I have am struggling to whittle down the list
Hana DNA30 clone
VTR
Evic Supreme

Must decide, so I will probably end up with an MVP lol

i love my tube mods...but i also love my vtr...why does something i have no real interest in weigh so heavily on my mind as the next item i MUST buy? ;)

please feel free to pm any more relevant info wuz or mr vapes ;)

I know what you mean Andy, I just don't need a device like this. I've all the regulated mods I need for everyday vaping and all the mechs I need for high wattage sub-ohming.
So why do I want this so bad?!!
I blame wuz_uk for stoking my shinyitus with another well illustrated, concise review. :grin2:

If you scratched the coloured variants does silver show through? I'm not known for being particularly gentle with my things, and wondering if it would be best just to order the silver version.

Also, do we know the expected delivery time on the pre-order?

Cheers

If you scratched the coloured variants does silver show through? I'm not known for being particularly gentle with my things, and wondering if it would be best just to order the silver version.

Also, do we know the expected delivery time on the pre-order?

Cheers

yes if you scratch it it will show silver so yes order a silver one OR you can always get a wrap for it :thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom