What's new

Cloud Chasing/Sub Ohming for Dummies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got notified of you posting on instagram,it's been so long since I looked on there I've not a fecking clue which is your latest lol

Forgotten you were on there. Latest was the last video of it on the Ray, then put it on 4 nine and shit got scary.
I DO NOT recommend the 4 nine for cloud chasing, in fact it scared me so much I've let a tank guy I know borrow it for a week to test at sensible ohms... But seriously... lets just Say sparks were flying... and I'm a battery down... :'(

Fair play I would not recommend any mod where the switch contacts at the side of the tube for sub ohm

Sent from (who cares) using Planet of the Vapes

Was fine at 0.42... but think that build was far too low, shame as the voltage drop was better than the Ray...

Was fine at 0.42... but think that build was far too low, shame as the voltage drop was better than the Ray...

actually just had to order m20 x 1mm tap set.....no way can I let you have copper threads, i'll have to machine out a hybrid adaptor from alu-bronze....
you have a reputation....and it would make fitting hybrid dripper easier later....

actually just had to order m20 x 1mm tap set.....no way can I let you have copper threads, i'll have to machine out a hybrid adaptor from alu-bronze....
you have a reputation....and it would make fitting hybrid dripper easier later....

Hahahahahaha xD
My reputation is terrible... and ball bags, letter from bank, think the Ray will be For sale soon :'(

Not my thing really but saw this and thought some of you might appreciate this

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1403624392.462022.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Just out of interest, can vaping trigger smoke alarms ? Sounds like a silly question but I was pulled up in yet another shop & told to get out as 'smoking is not allowed in this store' :-( so after a short argument I asked why exactly I was not allowed to breath out CUSTARD smelling vapour & the smoke alarms excuse is what was given !

Sent from NEXUS via POTV​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom