What's new

Another cellucotton convert

It's no surprise I guess that a manufacturer of a product not originally intended for ecigs should desire a disclaimer.

So it's bleached with various scary sounding chemicals, and sterilised and washed. So is cotton wool. I guess you know its ain't Dulux white au naturale right?

Like with anything, all we can do is research and make a choice.

Considering what I used to put in my lungs on a daily basis I'll take the risk personally.

Also see this. Cellucotton is the New Cotton ~ V-eCigs Blog

Have to agree with you, not so long ago we were all smoking the stinkies, I'm prepared to take the chance, having read both this link and the disclaimer....I wicked mine yesterday and it's still firing like it's a new coil, I love it - Personal taste though, just like e-liquids and kits xx MK

I've had some in a dripper for 2 days, it still looks brand new like a fresh wick. Cotton would be looking blackened and old by now.
I've just put some in a kfl and so far I'm impressed. Normally when I use cotton I have to let my kfl sit for half an hour or so to let it soak up juice from the tank, with this rayon I vaped it straight away and its been fine, no leaking, dry hits or cotton wool taste.

got this from the postie today and i can't touch it,think i will need to don the rubber gloves to get me kayfun wicked with it :lol1:

Hmm not sure I'm sold on the taste aspect, think I prefer cotton

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I have gone back to cotton , road tested for two weeks but found cotton was better especially in my drippers ( thicker clouds better taste ) Heron kept flooding , KFL same deal as drippers , so not for me then ... next..

Steve

Last edited:
Well I was using this stuff from posting up until yesterday, noticed I kept getting a slight headache in my temples after dripping and kept putting it down to the nic untill my KF's started giving me the same.. Also developed a bit of hacky cough which I assumed was just a cold I was trying to fight off. Despite the fact things taste crisper I noticed my throat was drier quicker after vaping too.

Rebuild day was yesterday and I decided to go back to cotton for a week to see if there was any differences I've noticed after a week of using the rayon. And well I don't think I'll be using Rayon again... 1 day and already no more headaches, coughing has immediately cleared up and my juices don't taste as dry, besides that I also missed that sort of damp juice taste you get from organic cotton.

I'll be trying jap cotton when I can get my hands on some but for now I won't be bothering with rayon again, something in it just must not like me!

Well I was using this stuff from posting up until yesterday, noticed I kept getting a slight headache in my temples after dripping and kept putting it down to the nic untill my KF's started giving me the same.. Also developed a bit of hacky cough which I assumed was just a cold I was trying to fight off. Despite the fact things taste crisper I noticed my throat was drier quicker after vaping too.

Rebuild day was yesterday and I decided to go back to cotton for a week to see if there was any differences I've noticed after a week of using the rayon. And well I don't think I'll be using Rayon again... 1 day and already no more headaches, coughing has immediately cleared up and my juices don't taste as dry, besides that I also missed that sort of damp juice taste you get from organic cotton.

I'll be trying jap cotton when I can get my hands on some but for now I won't be bothering with rayon again, something in it just must not like me!

Just out of interest what mg nic and PG/VG ratio were you using? wondering if as if wicks faster that maybe its easier to overdo the nic without realising, and similiarly with PG. I've noticed a slight cough-iness beginning myself. hmmmm

Last edited:
SublimeSparo Varying ratios all 6mg nic. In my Kayfuns I had 50/50 mixes, in 3 of my drippers I had a 60/40, 80/20 and 90/10 heavy VG mixes.

I love the wicking.
I'm able to turn the watts up much higher on a Kayfun and it keeps up no bother.
I too get a slight headache if I use it for long though.

I need to find a source for this Japanese cotton I think.

Back
Top Bottom