What's new

Another cellucotton convert

you are a legend for finding it in the eu :D

Is that for a pack or single sheets on that website?

your welcome, Thats what this forums all about
The price is for a pack, size wise i would say at least a years supply

your welcome, Thats what this forums all about
The price is for a pack, size wise i would say at least a years supply

I may have slightly overdone it with my order then.
Just a teensy weensy bit.

Anyone need any Japanese cotton?

:noob:

I may have slightly overdone it with my order then.
Just a teensy weensy bit.

Anyone need any Japanese cotton?

:noob:

If you'd like to send some my way mucho appreciado :0)

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I was in need of cotton, but because you said this was the most amazing thing ever, the future of my rebuildables wicking is now dependent on your word.

No pressure. I know where you live.

Well I did offer,but as you wanted to keep your place of abode secret from me you can stick it :p But I have ways and means of finding out these things.

I ditched mine a day after first use, kept getting a horrible synthetic taste and the actual feel of it put me off. It feels so man made that I didn't fancy the idea of inhaling any of it, I can only compare it too soft toy stuffing or the kind of stuffing in a puffy jacket and I wouldn't fancy inhaling those either

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Nabbed some of that Muji, will report in when it gets here. You guys keep hurting my bank :P

Think the big batch of rayon I ordered will be going up for sale along with some mechs and atties once the mods approve me to post in the classies :)

got this from the postie today and i can't touch it,think i will need to don the rubber gloves to get me kayfun wicked with it :lol1:

Hahahha I know exactly what you mean it's got a really funny feel to it, I wouldn't want to use toner on my face with it (guys won't know what toner is, but it's not the stuff you put in your printer lol) xx MK

Back
Top Bottom