What's new

Another cellucotton convert

2 people getting headaches and 2 people getting coughs is starting to make me concerned about this stuff

Received mine today and wondering whether to try it or bin it......

It have me a tickly throat and made my mouth and the vape so dry
Yeah, not for me - need some jap cotton - mrs lords were selling it at vapefest but all gone before I got near it

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Received mine today and wondering whether to try it or bin it......

It's your call mate, at worst its probably not as bad as Analogues , but it could be.
Use at your own risk - as with most aspects of this hobby,
but if you do and notice any effects on your health/breathing etc then stop, and tell everyone here

I'll second the tickley throat affect, I get that too

It's your call mate, at worst its probably not as bad as Analogues , but it could be.
Use at your own risk - as with most aspects of this hobby,
but if you do and notice any effects on your health/breathing etc then stop, and tell everyone here

I'll second the tickley throat affect, I get that too

It could just be that it wicks better and therefore more vapour is created, and a bigger nic-hit.
Got to be better than analogs!
I'm not writing it off yet, but I am only going to use it in a reserve set up until I source the elusive Japanese cotton.

As i said in my earlier post i don't think the risk outways the performance over japanese cotton imho

So here ya go vapers grab some japanese cotton

In the states it's called koh gen do (japanese cotton)
In the uk it's called muji unbleached cotton pads (japanese cotton)

MUJI Online - MUJI Shopping link

This stuff is bloody amazing !!!!!!!!!!! STAY SAFE !!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy

On a funny note i couldn't help myself writing stay safe, just finished watching #the purge anarchy# :woot:

As i said in my earlier post i don't think the risk outways the performance over japanese cotton imho

So here ya go vapers grab some japanese cotton

In the uk it's called muji unbleached cotton pads (japanese cotton)

MUJI Online - MUJI Shopping link

you are a legend for finding it in the eu :D

Is that for a pack or single sheets on that website?

Last edited:
Just rewicked with organic cotton... but as i've got a 0.5x0.1 ribbon wire it's still pretty crisp tasting. Will just have to try hard to avoid burning it, while i wait for jap cotton to come

Back
Top Bottom