What's new

Assuming You Own A VAMO and Vape In VW What Wattage Do You Vape At ?

If you use your VAMO in No' 2 setting - What's your average watts ?

• 5.5 or less

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • 6 / 6.5

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • 7 / 7.5

Votes: 26 20.8%
  • 8 / 8.5

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • 9 / 9.5

Votes: 15 12.0%
  • 10 / 10.5

Votes: 17 13.6%
  • 11 / 11.5

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • 12 / 12.5

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • 13 / 13.5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 14 or more

Votes: 4 3.2%

• Total voters

Soldier Blue

The Vaper that "Can't be aroused."
So I love Provari's and have done since day 1 but lately I have to admit I've been vaping more and more on my Vamo's in No' 2 mode as it's just so easy not to think about what OHM's I'm using and as I seem to vape everything at 8 watts I thought I'd start a poll to see if that was about average or not. Now I know it may differ depending on what juice you've got and it's PG / VG content etc' but I'm keen to know what you see as your average. It's the first time on this forum that I've tried to run a poll so hopefully it will work but if not please reply as I'd be keen to know what everyone out there in Vapeland uses as their 'average'. Thanks in advance, Jason.
icon7.png
icon7.png

Number 2 mode is RMS and therefore more accurate to what you set. My personal preference using homemade 50/50 mix has always been between 8 and 9 watts using 1.4 to 1.6 ohm coils, this seems to give a good balance between vape density and flavour.

Simon

Hmmmm, strange, I have been thinking for a while that I might be vaping a little high. 2 ohm atty, around 9.5w to 10.5w, so I have selected 10-10.5w. 50/50 here for me too :)

Thanks for the quick reply Cobra3164 - My reason for starting this thread is that a pal of mine vapes everything at 15 watts in RMS mode and thinks I'm a wimp only going around 8 watts. Whilst I have gone up to that for experimental reasons I think he just likes the taste of burnt toast so I thought I'd start a poll to see if it was him or me that was the weirdo ! So Simon, it appears you like your bread slightly toasted with no burnt edges. Top man.

I'm usually set between 7 - 8.5 w depending on what juice and atty. have tried going higher but just tastes burnt. Coils range from 2 - 2.5 ohms

1.4-1.7 coils at 10w for baccy flavours, 7-8w for fruity type flavours.

Depends on the juice, my fave juice vapes at 7W, my next fave likes 8W, & a 3rd 1 tends to be vaped at 8.5W

Between 6W and 8W depending on the juice with a 2ohm coil, any higher tastes like crap on a vivi nova. Might try higher when my ProTank arrives

I usually vape at 6-7 w, but after reading this, I'm gonna bump that up a bit,. I think I'll try 8 w and see if I like it. But still, I get plenty of vape at 7.

Do you have a "hot spring" on your vamos, or are they stock?

Back
Top Bottom