What's new

Assuming You Own A VAMO and Vape In VW What Wattage Do You Vape At ?

If you use your VAMO in No' 2 setting - What's your average watts ?

• 5.5 or less

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • 6 / 6.5

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • 7 / 7.5

Votes: 26 20.8%
  • 8 / 8.5

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • 9 / 9.5

Votes: 15 12.0%
  • 10 / 10.5

Votes: 17 13.6%
  • 11 / 11.5

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • 12 / 12.5

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • 13 / 13.5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 14 or more

Votes: 4 3.2%

• Total voters
8 to 8.5 watts usually for clearo atties (depends on the juice though).
10 watts and above with drippers or RBA.

BrothersVXR have you got a link to the app?

Usually set my evic to 7.5W but seems to taste burnt after a long drag on a 2.7ohm homemade coil with voodoo wool

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

On my protank I have it set at 8watts with an innokin tank it's around 6.5watts.

Sent from my HTC One using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

@BrothersVXR have you got a link to the app?

Usually set my evic to 7.5W but seems to taste burnt after a long drag on a 2.7ohm homemade coil with voodoo wool

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I can't get a link at the moment but if you head to Google Play and type in Vapers Toolbox and you will see it. If you can't find it post back in here and tag me and I will post up the link for you dude ;)

I can't get a link at the moment but if you head to Google Play and type in Vapers Toolbox and you will see it. If you can't find it post back in here and tag me and I will post up the link for you dude ;)

Found It thanks mate

Well I don't have a Vamo but I do have a Zmax V3 I rarely go over 7w however most of my coils are 1.8 or lower.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Depends what I've got screwed on top. My average setting is 8-9 watts,but I'll bump it up to 10-11 if I'm using a good wicker. It's not all about ohms, for juice to produce vapour,you've gotta have juice :D

With the vamo v5 with the aero mega on its around 10w.....the vamo V2 with the iclear 30 around 9w.... But it also depends on the juice also

Sent from a vape cloud using Planet of the Vapes

Depends on my setup, but on the v5 I like:

T3S (2ohm) - 7 - 8W
IGO-L (single coil, 1.8ohm) 10w - 12w

I do like a warmer vape though and the higher the VG % the higher the wattage.

Back when I used clearos anything above 7watts tasted burnt. Now I use kayfun lite clones (@1.4-1.6ohms) I can ramp the power up. Now I have it set 12-15 watts.

Back
Top Bottom