What's new

Assuming You Own A VAMO and Vape In VW What Wattage Do You Vape At ?

If you use your VAMO in No' 2 setting - What's your average watts ?

• 5.5 or less

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • 6 / 6.5

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • 7 / 7.5

Votes: 26 20.8%
  • 8 / 8.5

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • 9 / 9.5

Votes: 15 12.0%
  • 10 / 10.5

Votes: 17 13.6%
  • 11 / 11.5

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • 12 / 12.5

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • 13 / 13.5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 14 or more

Votes: 4 3.2%

• Total voters
I usually vape at 6-7 w, but after reading this, I'm gonna bump that up a bit,. I think I'll try 8 w and see if I like it. But still, I get plenty of vape at 7.

Do you have a "hot spring" on your vamos, or are they stock?

Yes, I have the hot spring in my 3 Vamo's - the last two came with them and I bought one for the first one as it was getting a little too hot.

I usually vape at 6-7 w, but after reading this, I'm gonna bump that up a bit,. I think I'll try 8 w and see if I like it. But still, I get plenty of vape at 7.

Do you have a "hot spring" on your vamos, or are they stock?

I think it depends on when you bought it, I got mine a few weeks ago and the site said it came with the new spring

I didn't answer, as i change the watts depending on the clearomizer/juice im using.
if im using my evods its anywhere between 5 and 7.5watts.
if im using my aga-s its up at 10-12 depending on juice.
but that's just me :-)

I've got a Puritank with Irish Cream on the go on one set at 3.5w x 1.6ohms and a Protank with some Mongrel juice in set at 6w x 1.9ohms on t'other.

Last edited:
I vary mine a lot and as it happens I lost my Vamo a few nights ago :(

Usually I am between 11 and 12w though running about a 1.4ohm coil. Tho depending on what juice/time of day I can back it down to about 8 or 9 watts.

An interesting thread Soldier Blue and looking at the poll results so far as well as the replies, has made me feel less like I do not know what I am doing with this vaping lark :grin2: At least I feel happy knowing that I am an average vapour @8.5 watts. I must admit when I first started vaping and looking at the voltage charts I was confused, what it was suggesting was way off what I seemed to be using to get a satisfactory vape.

Can't do the poll on mobile, but I am at 10 watts, seems to work well with every attie :)

Sent from my LT30p using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

An interesting thread Soldier Blueand looking at the poll results so far as well as the replies, has made me feel less like I do not know what I am doing with this vaping lark :grin2: At least I feel happy knowing that I am an average vapour @8.5 watts. I must admit when I first started vaping and looking at the voltage charts I was confused, what it was suggesting was way off what I seemed to be using to get a satisfactory vape.

I started this poll about 6 months ago and at the time I was using a Provari and went onto Vamo's for the VW and was interested in what was 'the norm'. Funny though as I mainly use mech mods now but still vape at around what I used to back then. Maybe slightly more as I tend to vape at around 9 watts now compared to about 8 back then.

Back
Top Bottom