What's new

Best type of wire for flavour?

kernow24

Postman
I normally use just plain A1 wire, Clapton or quad wire but want something different, preferably something that gives more flavour from juice

So what do you all use and what's the best for flavour these days?

Prefer not to use premade coils, just because spools of wire are cheaper, although my plain wire coils are in the 100 boxes from aliexpress for a couple of quid

Ni80/90 gives the best flavor for me, resistance is lower and some people are allergic to it.

I use 24ga in dl mechs dual coil 5/6 wrap 3mm Id
O.2 ohms

For mtl 26ga 6/7 wrap single coil 2.5mm Id 0.65 ohms +/-

I like using SS316L for fruit flavours but find it a bit meh for deserts/creams/custards where I prefer Ni80.

I don't care for KA1 for DL, but find it really good for MTL...

I've always been staunchly SS316 until know - I've always felt it's the cleanest for some reason - but I've actually been trying out some NI80 recently and I'm finding it really impressive. I think I might be gradually converting.

Like you I always wrap my own coils. It's so simple I just don't see the point of pre-made.

I normally use just plain A1 wire, Clapton or quad wire but want something different, preferably something that gives more flavour from juice

So what do you all use and what's the best for flavour these days?

Prefer not to use premade coils, just because spools of wire are cheaper, although my plain wire coils are in the 100 boxes from aliexpress for a couple of quid

I personally think the best wire for flavour and vapour production is. Ni80 Tricore Staggered Fused Clapton.

But you will be struggling to get that in spools in the UK.

The only place you can get quality coils like that is if you pay for them.

Back
Top Bottom