What's new

Classified Sections Etiquette.

Thanks for the explanation on how to sell, this will help heaps once I start buying and wanting to sell. Just need to get about 40 more posts to get there :14:

I haven't got access to classifieds just recently started on the forum although I registered in 2014.

But I've wanted to know how you tag a member like I've seen in threads and thought I mayaswell post here as it's been mentioned and may help other people that don't know how but use the classies.

Does that notify them? as it'll be nice to tag people you know maybe interested or of general knowledge of the subject.

Cheers

So, where is the option to change the status in the potv app? Tapatalk? The mobile website?
Cue the 'it should be' not the 'it is' responses...

There is no need to tag a user if sending a pm, because they'll get a pm alert/email anyway. All PM's are timestamp'd also, so...ya know, unnecessary chatter.

If it's pissing the 2 of you off that much, close the classifieds, or relinquish your op status' and learn to chill.

Remember not everyone has the time/ inclination or skills to find the original thread, click edit, click this, click that, click the other.

Back
Top Bottom