What's new

Clear SXK BB DNA60 on its way!

redordead

Postman
These are being shipped in a few days to retailers. I’d expect ecigone and provapes to stock them. DNA 60 and Sevo chips. Thought I’d post it as It was only made with a SEVO chip last time! Looks well made too this time round.
56534518-1226-45bd-ac0b-b35a76b46abc.jpg

I’m a fan of the BB and the BB form factor and this will undoubtedly fly off the shelves of stockists and be labelled “Out of stock” in a very short time - particularly the DNA version.
I won’t be responsible for it attaining OOS status though - A “pretty” thing but certainly not my bag.

I’m a fan of the BB and the BB form factor and this will undoubtedly fly off the shelves of stockists and be labelled “Out of stock” in a very short time - particularly the DNA version.
I won’t be responsible for it attaining OOS status though - A “pretty” thing but certainly not my bag.

It’s not normally my thing, but I’ve got a video of it (can’t upload it [emoji849]) and it looks really well made, better than last time round.

It’s not normally my thing, but I’ve got a video of it (can’t upload it [emoji849]) and it looks really well made, better than last time round.
I treat my BBs as tools to do a job. I look after them but don’t cosset them - if they get knocked or scratched, so be it.
With this one, I’d be frightened to touch it unless I was in a room lined floor to ceiling in shag pile carpet with nothing more in it other than me and the BB - and I’d be wearing silk gloves ;)

For me, the most tempting aspect is its lite weight! My aluminium BB is greatly loved, but is seldom put to its intended use, which is to throw it in my pocket on the go. It weighs a bit too much, and I use my Delro and my Pulse Mini much more often. I therefore recently considered an ultem BB :hmm:

However, there are two reasons why I didn’t purchase the plastic BB, at least the one before this version: 1) I was told by someone dependable who owned one that the hand feel just wasn’t quite right. May be the finish of the plastic, or just the contrast with the std version. And 2) I’m with @John R Phillips on this one. As its use is primarily for out and about, I don’t want to worry about it being damaged or banged up. It’s cold here, and cold plastic is even more brittle. So that’s why I use my Pulse Mini…broken mod = no tears :)

I’m sure it’ll sell like warm bread, but it’s not for me. I just recently did some retail therapy and purchased a KfBB rba, a couple of rtas, and a Sxk Prc Ion; had to get one of the latter before they went the way of the dinosaur and disappeared forever. So my wallet needs a good, long rest anyway :18:

Yup, looks nice but I dread to think what the longevity will be like or the price it'll be retailing at, I wouldn't imagine much change out of £160 and for a clone, in all honesty, that's a bit obscene. They will, without doubt have many that covet having one.

Yup, looks nice but I dread to think what the longevity will be like or the price it'll be retailing at, I wouldn't imagine much change out of £160 and for a clone, in all honesty, that's a bit obscene. They will, without doubt have many that covet having one.
Well John, get your credit card ready, ‘cause it’s only £110 on 3F :18:

Sometimes I feel like the world is turned on its head… When I was young, plastic was universally condemned and seen as cheap rubbish. Aluminium was a lite weight material that was expensive, but strong, and therefore valuable. So how did the cheap shite suddenly become the dear shite? :hmm:

Popularity and fast fashion truly are an enigma :56:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Why not buy the ultem dna60 version from ecigone they were selling it for £90

Back
Top Bottom