What's new

CloudOne RTA

TuX93

Achiever
Evening guys.

Anyone else here manage to get onto the list for the CloudOne by Cloud Mods?

I did, and I can't wait. 120 spots filled in 44 seconds though :jawdrop:

Saw it, read the hype, and thought fuck it. As soon as the word "game changer" is mentioned by the makers I switch off completely. I'm sure it's a lovely piece, and I'm sure it will please a lot of people.

From what I've seen and heard from people who got them pre-release, it's very good. Personally I can't wait. I normally don't subscribe to the 'game changer' malarkey myself, but this one I had to try.

I got my Cloud One a few days ago, great atomizer.. great flavour.. easy to build and many other great features..
But why am i grabbing for my Hurricane V1.3 when i want a vape ? Game changer no.. good atty ? Yes. :)
Mine will be put up for trade or sale towards getting another Hurricane. But that is just my personal preference :)

I got my Cloud One a few days ago, great atomizer.. great flavour.. easy to build and many other great features..
But why am i grabbing for my Hurricane V1.3 when i want a vape ? Game changer no.. good atty ? Yes. :)
Mine will be put up for trade or sale towards getting another Hurricane. But that is just my personal preference :)
Missed this one. Probs too late but if you are interested in selling, let me know!!

Cheers

steve

Might be interested in swapping a Hurricane 1.3 for the Cloud One, only got the Hurricane a couple of weeks ago - just not sure about it??

Back
Top Bottom