What's new

custom duty on a pack of coils from China?!

Spot on Simon G. we need admin to set up a hidden section that doesn't go onto search engines. I guess it won't happen as it maybe difficult. I will have to look up the rules for competition wins and fees, i have a Voopoo Caliber to come which i won today :eek: and a vapresso Polar kit coming for review.
I might be wrong but if on customs Dec an item is marked as sample or merchandise it doesn't attract attention as its exempt. If this is case raise a ticket everytime ask FT to mark as sample
[emoji6] [emoji6]

The fact that working class folk vote Tory never ceases to amaze me. Talk about turkeys voting for xmas.
Any way, i'm saying no more on the thread. As long as folk understand that voting to leave the EU is behind the plummeting pound.
I agree but as said the EU are behind it. They don't like being beaten and they thought we would just roll over and accept the bullshit they keep making.
Give it 20 years and the EU will be a done thing, other countries are thinking of leaving, i feel the extra money they will pay after Brexit will cause more to drop out.

I agree but as said the EU are behind it. They don't like being beaten and they thought we would just roll over and accept the bullshit they keep making.
Give it 20 years and the EU will be a done thing, other countries are thinking of leaving, i feel the extra money they will pay after Brexit will cause more to drop out.
The EU are not behind it! The money markets are ditching sterling as they see the disaster that leaving will be for the UK.
The EU wish we weren't leaving, but they are not doing anything to stop us. Our government is making plans to stockpile food and medicine ffs!
I'm saying no more.

Whoever is in power shits on us, Tory or labour. I said ages back we need to take a chance for 5 years and give some other party a go. But it won't happen because to many people will still allow the wool to be pulled over their eyes.

Going back to the original ( and appropriate posts ) I for one are holding back buying from any China vendor until the exchange rate is more favourable.
There are a few items I would like, but hardly anything I actually need.
So, I am saving my pennies for now with the premise of making a big spend or two on Black Friday....not long now :)

lot of brexit chat going on lol People were misled into voting for it in the first place and secondly no one had thought out and planned what would happen after if they did win the vote. Now we are constantly seeing the shambles these politicians are causing. Personally I think we should've just left it as it is and stayed in the EU. Oh well, let's wait and see what happens with it all.

* Update from FT *

Thank you for your attention and your suggestion in this case.
We will improve our shipping declaration process.

Please kindly pay for the customs charge and collect the package.
We can fully cover the cost via store credit, will you agree?

Please let me know, thanks.

lot of brexit chat going on lol People were misled into voting for it in the first place and secondly no one had thought out and planned what would happen after if they did win the vote. Now we are constantly seeing the shambles these politicians are causing. Personally I think we should've just left it as it is and stayed in the EU. Oh well, let's wait and see what happens with it all.

* Update from FT *

Thank you for your attention and your suggestion in this case.
We will improve our shipping declaration process.

Please kindly pay for the customs charge and collect the package.
We can fully cover the cost via store credit, will you agree?

Please let me know, thanks.
I for one would call that a result !
Just use the store credit against another small purchase like coils, cotton or wire and see what ' declared value' FT comes up with.

Back
Top Bottom