What's new

custom duty on a pack of coils from China?!

Just received my $46 mega bargain wires and a few bits, marked $20 but no fees to pay - lucky escape on that one, the other order which was actually under 20 dollars and was dispatched a week earlier hasn't arrived, if they charge me on that I will refuse as it was just a couple of squonk squeezy bottles and something else unimportant.

I'm still quids in with the savings I've made on this order - it's like Xmas going through all the new wires :)

All this for £34.74! I wasted more than that on 3 spools of wire on Amazon.

Fasttech01.jpg

I've just had the grey card of doom for a Tesla WYE. Shipped with a value of $20.00.

I'm going to phone them tomorrow and tell them the handling fee is to be resolved between the Royal Mail and the vendor.

My mate responds as per the attached image.
Screenshot_20180727-174440__01.jpeg

Collected my parcel today.

There is a big sticker slapped on which details all the charges. The £8 'handling' fee is absolutely ridicilous.

I got my refund via a gift certificate from FT so all good.

Just thought I'd let you all see this.

dq6tm1.jpg

24bko76.jpg

I have some small things coming from fasttech with the freebie shipping. The photos they put on the order of the package don’t have a value declared. But I’m wondering if it’a because the stuff fits in letter size?

I had a FT parcel with a shit load of coils in it arrive today. Marked up at 20USD. No charges. Sent by UK epacket.

Im placing some orders today with FT. I got the epacket shipping option showing up on my first order so I went with that and also raised a ticket.

However on my second order, its not bringing up the epacket shipping option. The only options its giving me is registered mail by singapore post, dhl, tnt, registered mail by Sweden post, ground shipping by China post. I know not to use dhl, tnt or singapore. Im guessing I should go with Sweden or China post but can someone confirm which would be the best option to go with please?

thanks

Im placing some orders today with FT. I got the epacket shipping option showing up on my first order so I went with that and also raised a ticket.

However on my second order, its not bringing up the epacket shipping option. The only options its giving me is registered mail by singapore post, dhl, tnt, registered mail by Sweden post, ground shipping by China post. I know not to use dhl, tnt or singapore. Im guessing I should go with Sweden or China post but can someone confirm which would be the best option to go with please?

thanks

Does the second order have something with a battery in it? That's usually why the e-packet doesn't come up.

I used Singapore air mail the last time that happened to me. Took longer but I did get it with no charges.

Does the second order have something with a battery in it? That's usually why the e-packet doesn't come up.

I used Singapore air mail the last time that happened to me. Took longer but I did get it with no charges.

They are pod devices with built in batteries. I tried adding some pod coil packs to increase the amount of the order but that didn't change anything with the shipping options.

Back
Top Bottom