What's new

custom duty on a pack of coils from China?!

It's the inbuilt batteries, hope your not in a rush ;)

Nah not in a rush. I still need to make my 10mg juice (or maybe im thinking of going for 12mg). Just trying to decide which is going to be best shipping option to avoid getting charges again.

Nah not in a rush. I still need to make my 10mg juice (or maybe im thinking of going for 12mg). Just trying to decide which is going to be best shipping option to avoid getting charges again.
Swedish or China at a guess. It'll either be by land or sea. I avoid anything with batteries although phones & tablets don't seem to be under the same rules :hmm:

Track17 updated the order status to “customs clearance” today.

To those who have been slapped with the charge - is this what happened with yours? Even though I am certain I’m getting the charge, some part of me is still hoping I’ll swerve it. :D

Another packet confiscated and another caution received from my lovely friends at the customs in Belgiumistan.
Bastards.

mine is still at langley been there since the 14th still no card how long are people waiting for cards

I’m also waiting a package from FT, it arrived in the U.K. this morning. Track17 shows a message which I’ve never been seen before REACH. Not sure what this means and Royal Mail states it’s on its way to me. Usually updates with its on its way to Chester. It does seem to have been in Langley longer than normal, although it is Saturday. Reach might mean something else. Hoping it’s not spent some time with Border Force. I’ll update later. Below are the screenshots.
IMG_0283.jpg
IMG_0284.jpg

I’m also waiting a package from FT, it arrived in the U.K. this morning. Track17 shows a message which I’ve never been seen before REACH. Not sure what this means and Royal Mail states it’s on its way to me. Usually updates with its on its way to Chester. It does seem to have been in Langley longer than normal, although it is Saturday. Reach might mean something else. Hoping it’s not spent some time with Border Force. I’ll update later. Below are the screenshots.
View attachment 167410View attachment 167411

Here's what my one looked like. It took 11 days to go from leaving China to being logged in UK so I'd guess yours is ok. I hope it is.

Screenshot_20180728-213511_Chrome-01.jpeg

Here's what my one looked like. It took 11 days to go from leaving China to being logged in UK so I'd guess yours is ok. I hope it is.

View attachment 167413

Oh thanks, I'll update, buying from China won't be as cheap if you need to second guess whether you're going to get the customs charge or not. I guess getting a credit on your FT account is going to be a little fruitless if you then get hit with another charge on your parcel.

mine is still at langley been there since the 14th still no card how long are people waiting for cards
Mine was there since 10th. Card received on 27th :(. I asked FT "how should I proceed?" hoping for at least partial refund ;)

Back
Top Bottom