What's new

Damn Vape Doom

Thanks for that. I find the wotofo 0.2ohm mesh is good at around 48 watts and give good flavour but a pretty cool vape.
You should try the ofrf mesh strips, which are great at 65 watts. Ofrf are also bringing out stainless steel mesh strips which should be good, I'll be picking some up when they are available.

Already got some but haven't got round to trying it yet.

FT is showing them as discontinued.
TBH im not sure they were ever going to receive any.
Looking at the approved vendors list on the damn vape website they did not factor in.
Theres deffo something wrong with mine though i built it that loose it started flooding but still dry hitted.
I've just cancelled the FT one and used the gift cert for a unity.

TBH im not sure they were ever going to receive any.
Looking at the approved vendors list on the damn vape website they did not factor in.
Theres deffo something wrong with mine though i built it that loose it started flooding but still dry hitted.
I've just cancelled the FT one and used the gift cert for a unity.

Did you use the provided cotton? The cotton has to be super tight.

Did you use the provided cotton? The cotton has to be super tight.
Yes bud ive tried the cotton it came with, CB, and Labo.
Ive built it around 15 times but each time it just runs dry.
Theres no air getting in to replace the vapourized juice.

Oh dear, doesn't sound good. The kylin m and profile unity wick well but I'm not getting on with them anymore and prefer using my falcon now. Might pass on this one then.

Oh dear, doesn't sound good. The kylin m and profile unity wick well but I'm not getting on with them anymore and prefer using my falcon now. Might pass on this one then.
Could be me but i just dont see how the air gets replaced so would advise to deffo leave it for now bud.
Hopefully someone may figure it out or damn vape may realise theres an issue.

What's up with them pal?

I was going to get one of the three, was leaning towards a Kylin M then the Doom came along & it was between those two. I don't want any of them now & might just get a mesh sub ohm tank :56:

The Unity, for me, has been problem free. Not tried the Kylin M but top airflow puts me off. Not found any top airflow tank I get on with, so tend to avoid. The Elevate was the exception but that took a while to get anywhere close to bottom/side airflow tanks/RDAs.

What's up with them pal?

I was going to get one of the three, was leaning towards a Kylin M then the Doom came along & it was between those two. I don't want any of them now & might just get a mesh sub ohm tank :56:

Nothings wrong with them just fund I get better flavour from my falcon. The unity is better, actually using it now but theres not much in it between the two.

Back
Top Bottom