What's new

Damn Vape Doom

update....i had a fiddle with the mesh and rewicked this afternoon and got it right great flavour and no sign of dry hits:dance:

Last edited:
hey i also watched vics video on this rta...ive used nexmesh but cant push it any more than 50 watts where it threatens to dry hit.....am i using too much cotton its pretty packed in so there is contact with the mesh strip..i just cant use it at the 60-70 watts rating of the ofrf mesh.....im getting ok flavour from mine but would like to figure it out so it dont burn at 60-70 watts as i do prefer a warmer vape and a more satisfying hit from this rta

I've had the same build in since the 23rd but its the vandyvape A1 mesh 0.2
Reading 0.18ohms.
Think i ended up scottish rolling a full labo pad before raking the fibres straight for ages.
I'm running at 60w.
I'm not sure about mesh yet as I'm finding there is too a fine line between too much and too less cotton.
Too much and dry hit too less and mesh hot spots and dry hits and that fine line in the middle is microscopic.

I've had the same build in since the 23rd but its the vandyvape A1 mesh 0.2
Reading 0.18ohms.
Think i ended up scottish rolling a full labo pad before raking the fibres straight for ages.
I'm running at 60w.
I'm not sure about mesh yet as I'm finding there is too a fine line between too much and too less cotton.
Too much and dry hit too less and mesh hot spots and dry hits and that fine line in the middle is microscopic.
ah yea just as i thought it just a game of trial and error i guess its a case of playing with the ammount of cotton then ..my strip reads 0.15 and 52 watts is max i can bump it up without dry hits...ive had hot spot dry hit from mesh when i first got mine it wasnt pleasant lol

Back
Top Bottom