What's new

Doggystyle RTA clones - SXK and SJMY

a 1ohm - 1.1ohm coil would give you 12w -14w btw if that's your usual vape.

It is. I maybe aim for 1Ω then. I’ll get on steam engine, usually my target resistances are pretty loose, cause Incould always adjust the wattage. Think I need to be more accurate with this. It’s a great wee setup for work, tiny and super light.

The one drawback is I don’t seem to be able to get the SMOK off the side of the mod :-D

It is. I maybe aim for 1Ω then. I’ll get on steam engine, usually my target resistances are pretty loose, cause Incould always adjust the wattage. Think I need to be more accurate with this. It’s a great wee setup for work, tiny and super light.

yeah with variable wattage it doesn't really matter, it's good stuff to get acquainted with though, if you ever get a mech squonker or something you'll have a good idea of what resistance to build.

I just push a tiny watch screwdriver into the airhole to use as a lever when unscrewing mine. There's nothing in there to damage as far as I can tell.

I love the doggy drip tip. It does get condensation when I use it on other tanks but has been ok for me on the doggy.

Yea i like the way it looks but it must be my vaping style as to why im getting condensation out the tip . Currently got mine on a lost vape paranormal 75c running some ns 20 nicotine salts .

As regards to attaching the coil , i agreed it is a little tricky if youve got ye old sausage finger but a country mile less stressful than the kfun v3 mini . [emoji106]

Yea i like the way it looks but it must be my vaping style as to why im getting condensation out the tip . Currently got mine on a lost vape paranormal 75c running some ns 20 nicotine salts .

As regards to attaching the coil , i agreed it is a little tricky if youve got ye old sausage finger but a country mile less stressful than the kfun v3 mini . [emoji106]

I like the narrow bore hole as well, gives a nice draw.

Aye it’s infinitely easier han the k3 to build. I find it one of the easier of all my tanks, maybe just the method I use though.

Back
Top Bottom