What's new

Double stack

Jackvape

Postman
I use a single 21700 mod. I use a .11 build. Its easy to ohm low. Whith a double stack no good wire ohms that high. Is a double stack going to give u that much more vapor. I get more vapor with my single stack I do with my drag 2. So is there really an advantage. Double stacks aremt used that much.

I use a single 21700 mod. I use a .11 build. Its easy to ohm low.
You are pushing towards the safety limits of the best 21700 cells.

Whith a double stack no good wire ohms that high.
That depends what you mean by "good wire".

Is a double stack going to give u that much more vapor.
Vapour production is not just about resistance, wire type and power. It is also about coil placement, airflow direction, airflow pressure, heat flux, chamber shape, etc etc.

I get more vapor with my single stack I do with my drag 2.
At what wattage? If the coil reaches the same temperature in the same time, with the same atty, then the vapour production should be identical.

You don't get more vapour from a mech than from a regulated device. That idea is based purely on the early days of regulated devices.

Unless, that is, you are pushing the cells past their safety limits, which regulated devices tend not to let you do...

I find this pathological obsession with more vapour bewildering to be honest.

I find it amazing that he hasn't blown his face off yet as he clearly doesn't have a clue about mechs at all.

Learn about vaping and ohm's law first. 0.11 on a mech considering that it seems you don't know the basics ? Sorry no intent to upset anyone but either start learning or get a regulated mod before you vent a 21700. And why would you go that low? You can get a ton of cloud on higher ohm builds.

Learn about vaping and ohm's law first. 0.11 on a mech considering that it seems you don't know the basics ? Sorry no intent to upset anyone but either start learning or get a regulated mod before you vent a 21700. And why would you go that low? You can get a ton of cloud on higher ohm builds.
I always ohm low. The vaping bogan uses .10aliens. Ur not going to blow urself up on a .11. Ive ran the same build forfor months. My mod doesnt even get warm and I chain vape. With a 30T u can run a .10 all day. m
Mooch even told .e that.i know ohms law. 3.62 volts reaches ur atomizer after voltage drp. Using 3.7 volts in ohms law I drain 33 amps of battery. Im not changing a build I know that works. Its the best build Ive ever used on a mech. I wudnt go lower but .11 is plenty safe.

Back
Top Bottom