What's new

EHPRO TRUE MTL RTA

Johnvaper

Hi all. New poster so go easy. I’m a bit old school and have been using a Smok Tropy v2 for years with the Naturevape pro coils. Never saw any reason to change as flavour great, no leaks and generally satisfied. Now it appears the Smok Trophy is discontinued, and Naturevape coils are mostly out of stock, so time to move on. I bought a Ephro True Mtl a good year back and just didn’t like it. Poor throught hit and much less flavour than the Trophy. I set it to one side but keep trying it but still not happy. I used the cold and cotton privided in the kit and it wicks fine and produces good plumes, but no flavour. I know I’m going to have to move on from the trophy when it gives way but just really worried about the Ephro - it’s just not doing it for me. Any suggestions? Cheers guys.

Have you played about with the coil height. It can make a difference. However I never really got on with the True myself but some absolutely love it. It really can be quite subjective with all this kit.

Have you played about with the coil height. It can make a difference. However I never really got on with the True myself but some absolutely love it. It really can be quite subjective with all this kit.
Not really. Just set it up as per instruction video. As I mix my own juices I suppose I could increase the pg ratio for throat hit and add more flavour and see what that does. I actually like the design of it and ease of use, but if it doesnt hit the mark for me.

Try the coil at 2mm above the air hole for starters, unless that's where you have it already of course.

Ok will give that a go. If I remember it is about that height but will check it out and have a play around.

Honestly, the most sane advice I can give you right now is to pick up a couple of £4.99 Digiflavor Siren V4's from EVO before tomorrows sale deadline ends.

There're just so easy to coil and wick, give a brilliant MTL and they don't leak regardless of what you do, and they give great flavour, produce decent vapour and are are so easy to keep clean it's effortless.

Even if you don't like them, you'll barely lose any money selling them on again. It's a gamble well worth the risk for such minimal outlay.

The only thing you might not like is the aesthetic, but if you can overcome this with dome clear glasses and custom drip-tips you're on to a winner....

Best wishes.

Honestly, the most sane advice I can give you right now is to pick up a couple of £4.99 Digiflavor Siren V4's from EVO before tomorrows sale deadline ends.

There're just so easy to coil and wick, give a brilliant MTL and they don't leak regardless of what you do, and they give great flavour, produce decent vapour and are are so easy to keep clean it's effortless.

Even if you don't like them, you'll barely lose any money selling them on again. It's a gamble well worth the risk for such minimal outlay.

The only thing you might not like is the aesthetic, but if you can overcome this with dome clear glasses and custom drip-tips you're on to a winner....

Best wishes.
Cheers Astral. I have taken your advice and ordered a couple. Seems like a great deal. Only the rainbow couloir ones left but hey if they work and I like them then I can get pat that. Will let you know how I get on.

Some Tanks you can just bang any old build in and they will vape beautifully, others you have to fiddle around till everything is perfect to get the same vape. All i can say is a lot of it can be trial and error. some say coil some cotton and some say airflow position is the problem, i say it's probably a combination of all these things, it's one of the reasons i don't like to recommend Tanks anymore, though i will say when i think a Tank is good or bad. The Sirens are a good tank so good luck.

Ok so I’m going to give the Ehpro another shot. I have removed the old coil and now need to know what coils to put in. Anyone know where I can purchase any spare coils. Links would be appreciated. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom