What's new

EHPRO TRUE MTL RTA

Thanks rew. I still have some kanthal 0.32 wire from back in the day. Do you know if that would work for home made coils?

Just knocked one up and it works a treat. Comes out at 1.45ohm. Well chuffed. Taste and throat hit not too bad either.

Good to hear, just keep at it, practice makes perfect and soon you will be nailing it all the time, some tanks i still struggle to get the best from but you have to persevere and keep trying, wire and cotton are pretty cheap and a lot cheaper than cigs, if you have any issues just post them on here. Someone will always be there to advise you.

Just knocked one up and it works a treat. Comes out at 1.45ohm. Well chuffed. Taste and throat hit not too bad either.

Good news. A step in the right direction. You might want to try some Ni80. The equivalent thickness will be listed as 28g or 28awg. It will come out at nearer 1 ohm. If you're interested get a reel from Stealthvape.

it might be the type of metal the ehpro coils were made of. i find ni80 and kanthal both interfere with flavour and create a bad taste. i can only really use stainless wire. do you know what kind of metal the nature vape coils are made of? if so, grab some of that and see how you get on.

Back
Top Bottom