What's new

Flavour Ban?

as for the article i have said this before but the mentality of the respondents is highly questionable. to say you’d go back to smoking if you can’t buy bloo slushee or gummee bear liquid is astonishingly mental.

That all depends on what flavours are allowed and what aren't. It will be easier to have a list of ones that are permitted than list all the ones that are considered by whoever to specifically appeal to those who are underage. Some reports suggest a list of allowed flavours could be tobacco, mint, menthol and fruit, if so that is going to have a big effect on ex-smokers who vape.

it’s not going to have a big effect on me. for it to make anybody go back to smoking fags is madness in my opinion.
I broadly agree with that statement, but there's more to it than that...

It is simply unjust and ethically wrong.

e.g. I happen to use 1 or 2 flavours from China (albeit tobacco), but why should I be prevented from using them in an event of whatever type of ban?

A lot of it will go underground, discord, funny handshakes on a Tuesday evening and Im not talking bathtub mixers, it will just be a case of wink wink nod nod troosers doon and you're in with Diddy.

I think it will be a disaster for the government and the consumer the press will be circling like sharks

"Man kills friend with bad e-juice made in a garage"

"children spiked with illegal juice"

"40mg nicotine freely sold on Facebook"

"e-cig juice tested found to contain human waste"

edit it makes no difference that I can go on Amazon and buy a 9% beer kit or an airstill to make 40% proof booze that is not illegal

I was told by a Big Vape company that nothing is going to go through for at least 2 years, and then they still have to get everything to stick. So we will see.
but if so you can all stock up for two years yet. hahah

I was told by a Big Vape company that nothing is going to go through for at least 2 years, and then they still have to get everything to stick. So we will see.
but if so you can all stock up for two years yet. hahah
That will be the case for tax on vapes (aim is Oct 2026), but the stuff concerning the Tobacco & Vapes Bill (flavour ban etc), they are aiming to take effect in about a year...

I wonder if we`ll see an increase in the number of mobile grocer and ice cream vans? It wouldn`t be the first time.

Back
Top Bottom