What's new

Greetings from Thailand

Hi
I live in Thailand and like to vape. I used to smoke cigars but quit about 18 months ago and took up vaping instead. The problem is vaping is illegal in Thailand and the cops are getting serious about it. I was "fined" 10,000 baht last week for simply having my e cigarette in my pocket! ( thats about £230! Ouch!)

So first off, let this post act as a warning. If you are planning to visit Thailand bring enough juice with you to last and be very carefull about vaping in public.

Secondly, does anyone know how to make flavour concentrates? I brought enough PG, VG, nico shots with me but am running out of flavours. Do you think I could use food flavourings?
Hi @Spacemonkeyxxx welcome to the site. That is a rather hefty fine. What is the reason for the authorities to act this way regarding vaping? Is it because they make a lot of money from tax on cigarettes? I find this strange considering other areas where they are pretty lax. It may make people think twice about visiting Thailand.

attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @Spacemonkeyxxx , Nice to meet you mate !!!

Hi @Spacemonkeyxxx welcome to the site. That is a rather hefty fine. What is the reason for the authorities to act this way regarding vaping? Is it because they make a lot of money from tax on cigarettes? I find this strange considering other areas where they are pretty lax. It may make people think twice about visiting Thailand.
Probably because the big tobacco companies like to protect their interests and bung the government a load of money to ban Vaping. Money talks.

Back
Top Bottom