What's new

Hi all

I found this quite funny. I Can speak Spanish and understand it if it is spoken slowly to me. But this guy went straight over my head. I did watch it about 10 times and managed to get to grips with a small bit of stuff he was going on about. Bienvenidos @OzoreXS Como estas.
Hi mate. Congrats! Spanish is very hard to learn.

Mr. Ozores is not something for untrained ears LOL.... even if you are native, you´ll only able to decrypt about 20/35% of whats he saying when he´s in spirited parrot mode.

Thank god I can write down what I want to say here; if it were by voicemail, we would have a trouble here :D

Hi mate. Congrats! Spanish is very hard to learn.

Mr. Ozores is not something for untrained ears LOL.... even if you are native, you´ll only able to decrypt about 20/35% of whats he saying when he´s in spirited parrot mode.

Thank god I can write down what I want to say here; if it were by voicemail, we would have a trouble here :D
I speak some Spanish too ................ the best I got out of that video was I think he might have been talking about vape mail? ;)

I speak some Spanish too ................ the best I got out of that video was I think he might have been talking about vape mail? ;)
Congrats for you too!
Yeah he was talking about mail... or something, who knows... :D

sooo, I think I´ve passed the 1 year milestone and a few weeks.

I puffed on a cigar in March, just 1 pull, just to remember what was that about... heh, what a disgusting xhit. My mouth tasted like an ashtray for the next 2 hours. Unbelievable, how did ) managed to smoke that for more than 15 years?
Yeah. Never looking back for sure.

Next personal milestone: reduce e-liquid consumption under 10ml/day. Im around 15-20ml atm. Maybe Im sticking to single DTL RTA in short term... we will see. I love how my actual vapes work.

Wanna see a year in stock coils? (what kind of question is that)
This:
IMG_20201008_173843.jpg

Around a 25% of the coilheads went to trash. I mean, a 25% missing on that pic.
Some of those are running fine on their 4th usage after a deep cleaning. Amazing.

BUT, I have around 100 more brand-new coilheads. Yeah I know.
IMG_20201008_175639.jpg

I like to try all versions of some coil formats. Differences are incredible.

Love you guys. See ya.

Last edited:
This is Señor Ozores!
I´m vaping for a while now, and I quit smoking from the very first pull :D

My vapes are:
-Vaporesso Luxe + SRKK + Ello Duro
-Uwell Nunchaku 2 kit + Nunchaku 1 tank

I´m not in the need for RDA´s... at least for now. hehehe

Reached this site by mate recommendation and TBH i like what I see

See ya

-IN MESH I TRUST-

Are these the units you have used since you stopped smoking? I'm looking to do the same thing.

Are these the units you have used since you stopped smoking? I'm looking to do the same thing.
Oh hi mate, yeah that was my own came across, but that was more than a year ago. What worked for me not necessarily will work for you.

I dont know your preferences, dunno if you want to simulate a cigarrete with a vaper or do you prefer to chuck big tasty clouds.
There are a lot of good devices out there, but we must put some filter in place because the offer is inmese.

With that said, I would have a look into these intial kits:
- Voopoo Argus GT (it would fit any vape preference)
- Vaporesso Gen X kit (it is more focused on a DTL vape)
This ones for a more "pure" vape experience

- Uwell Caliburn G and Valyrian Pod (pod systems, super easy to use, perfect to replace cigs)
- Vaporesso XROS pod (another great pod)
This ones if you want to try without spending too much

My username was just a bit of random festive fun when I joined, I didn't expect to stay here for so long and started to regret it by February 2018 :doh:

I'm not really as tight as a hedgehogs anus - honestly :55:

My username was just a bit of random festive fun when I joined, I didn't expect to stay here for so long and started to regret it by February 2018 :doh:

I'm not really as tight as a hedgehogs anus - honestly :55:
Biggus Dickus - Incontinentia Buttocks

Back
Top Bottom