What's new

High End Tanks

Eden do batches and big ones at that usually, should be golden,pre order available at spa vapes too

I hope the rose v3 is more like the kayfuns in availability. I despise the exclusivity of some tanks and always have suspicions that this is to keep desirability of flawed tanks.
So far the kf 5 is about the only tank you can decide you want and buy it rather than go through a long process of joining a club just to register your interest.
The Eden Mods stuff is widely available after launch until stock sells out, which is fairly quickly in my experience, keeps second hand prices high.

The Eden Mods stuff is widely available after launch until stock sells out, which is fairly quickly in my experience, keeps second hand prices high.
That's the point. If I am recommended the rose 2 I would like to be able to buy one. New from Eden mods not scour countless forums to find someone who knows someone who may have a clone for sale.
Hopefully Eden have done their homework and they will be available for as long as a customer wants one. I literally was banging my head against a brick wall when I tries to get a gp heron v1.5. Finally have a fantastic clone but I think zt owns the rest.

That's the point. If I am recommended the rose 2 I would like to be able to buy one. New from Eden mods not scour countless forums to find someone who knows someone who may have a clone for sale.
Hopefully Eden have done their homework and they will be available for as long as a customer wants one. I literally was banging my head against a brick wall when I tries to get a gp heron v1.5. Finally have a fantastic clone but I think zt owns the rest.
Suppose it's a fine line for small suppliers as to how much stock they have made for supply and demand purposes? In an ideal world there would be plentiful supplies for everyone who wants one, but at £120 a whip I think a specific run of say 1000 worldwide makes good business sense.

Suppose it's a fine line for small suppliers as to how much stock they have made for supply and demand purposes? In an ideal world there would be plentiful supplies for everyone who wants one, but at £120 a whip I think a specific run of say 1000 worldwide makes good business sense.
Maybe bit foolish if you can sell 5000. It's more the continued production that I feel has been missing in the past. I like to let the initial excitement of a new product die down and get a true picture of the quality before spending what is a considerable sum. This is exactly when they decide not to produce more. Quite frustrating. We are only now making consistent lists of quality rta' s and most of the top ten mtl tanks are no longer available. Just the pace of vaping evolution I suppose.

Maybe bit foolish if you can sell 5000. It's more the continued production that I feel has been missing in the past. I like to let the initial excitement of a new product die down and get a true picture of the quality before spending what is a considerable sum. This is exactly when they decide not to produce more. Quite frustrating. We are only now making consistent lists of quality rta' s and most of the top ten mtl tanks are no longer available. Just the pace of vaping evolution I suppose.
Can't argue with anything you say EK; like you I like to wait to see real world reviews from owners before shelling out what is a lot of dough, and as you rightly point out, Eden Mods etc have usually sold out by that point. I'm still right interested in a V3 after Damian's review, but I'll wait and pick one up second hand ;)

Can't argue with anything you say EK; like you I like to wait to see real world reviews from owners before shelling out what is a lot of dough, and as you rightly point out, Eden Mods etc have usually sold out by that point. I'm still right interested in a V3 after Damian's review, but I'll wait and pick one up second hand ;)
Sounds like a plan. I've been watching a few reaper threads and the familiar dance has began. It's supposed to be the best. So excited. It's incredible. Hmm bit of a pain to coil. Classified for sale.
I'm sure it's an excellent tank But a he'll of a price to take a punt on.
I'm with you.

Sounds like a plan. I've been watching a few reaper threads and the familiar dance has began. It's supposed to be the best. So excited. It's incredible. Hmm bit of a pain to coil. Classified for sale.
I'm sure it's an excellent tank But a he'll of a price to take a punt on.
I'm with you.

I have in the past owned a Kayfun V4, Heron V2 ,Nextiny....all are gone...replaced by 4 reapers.
John the maker is a pleasure to deal with, customer service second to none.
Yes its a pricey tank...but for me to finally find my setup is vaping nirvana
The reaper is by far the easiest atty to coil I've had, and by far the most forgiving to wick.
The list time is not as long as it used to be....and if you by some chance don't like it, or its just not for you...you will be able to sell it on..nae bother either here.. prob to me....or on the owners FB group

I have in the past owned a Kayfun V4, Heron V2 ,Nextiny....all are gone...replaced by 4 reapers.
John the maker is a pleasure to deal with, customer service second to none.
Yes its a pricey tank...but for me to finally find my setup is vaping nirvana
The reaper is by far the easiest atty to coil I've had, and by far the most forgiving to wick.
The list time is not as long as it used to be....and if you by some chance don't like it, or its just not for you...you will be able to sell it on..nae bother either here.. prob to me....or on the owners FB group
It looks beautiful mate. Just sitting on long term reviews for the new tanks. The kayfun 3 and 5 where universally praised and they have proved awesome. A calix is next ( next week in fact) our Rob is rarely wrong.
May the road rise with you sir.

It looks beautiful mate. Just sitting on long term reviews for the new tanks. The kayfun 3 and 5 where universally praised and they have proved awesome. A calix is next ( next week in fact) our Rob is rarely wrong.
May the road rise with you sir.

Your doing the right thing fella, taking your time seeing what's what...and getting responses on here where real vapers vape in the real world..not on some sub channel.
Whatever you decide Im sure will make you happy, as the tanks mentioned have a lot of love, with most well road tested

Back
Top Bottom