What's new

High End Tanks

Rose3......all day longView attachment 99771
20160807_123753_zpsvdxj0wp9.jpg

Ah yes, that classic high end Cthulhu tank, how could I forget about that one?

Ah yes, that classic high end Cthulhu tank, how could I forget about that one?
High end vape quality, best flavour in a tank unless you ment spending 100 squid on somthing with worse flavour but gives you facebook browny points is some how better of course [emoji11]

Easy get a good tank for that just get a 1:1 clone, cost has never factored quality, just gives people a sence of status lol

I think you may have missed the point of the thread.... and I have plenty of inexpensive gear that I'm very happy with.

... and wanting a genuine Rose 3 is more to do with wanting support a UK manufacturer that is putting out excellent gear and a tank that I think would last me for years if not my whole vaping life. ... if I wanted a status symbol it wouldn't be a fucking vape tank.

I bought a genuine Kayfun 5 recently. My first real high-end purchase. One disadvantage no one ever mentions is that I was scared to take it out - the very reason I wanted a decent capacity. Never had that problem with a clone.

I bought a genuine Kayfun 5 recently. My first real high-end purchase. One disadvantage no one ever mentions is that I was scared to take it out - the very reason I wanted a decent capacity. Never had that problem with a clone.

I take a billet box and a reaper out and about..
I understand your fear...but fk it.
I fly in the face of fear....
I do at times also shit myself

Back
Top Bottom