What's new

High End Tanks

Your doing the right thing fella, taking your time seeing what's what...and getting responses on here where real vapers vape in the real world..not on some sub channel.
Whatever you decide Im sure will make you happy, as the tanks mentioned have a lot of love, with most well road tested
Thanks bud. Took me six months to pick my DNA.200.

It looks beautiful mate. Just sitting on long term reviews for the new tanks. The kayfun 3 and 5 where universally praised and they have proved awesome. A calix is next ( next week in fact) our Rob is rarely wrong.
May the road rise with you sir.
I've had the pleasure of trying a v1 Calix and it's a fabulous mtl atty

Rose3......all day long
image.jpeg

Forget everything else before it...Rose3 is the top dog
I thought I was going to have to wait until the weary travellers returned before the rose 3 love started. Hope it is the British tank that walks the walk and I hope Eden don't make to few.

I thought I was going to have to wait until the weary travellers returned before the rose 3 love started. Hope it is the British tank that walks the walk and I hope Eden don't make to few.

Not with some vendors, some have had limited stock available. Full online release worldwide with resellers is scheduled for tonight onwards, Eden themselves will have it live on Monday at some point. It absolutely walks the walk and you really won't have to worry about stock, they have produced more than enough to satisfy demand and manufacturing is ongoing

Not with some vendors, some have had limited stock available. Full online release worldwide with resellers is scheduled for tonight onwards, Eden themselves will have it live on Monday at some point. It absolutely walks the walk and you really won't have to worry about stock, they have produced more than enough to satisfy demand and manufacturing is ongoing
Thank God. The v2 is like gold dust (original) and it took me six months to find a gp her on 1.5 clone. A frikin clone forget an original. It is a good clone though.
I want a quality british atty that I can just pay my money for and buy. Not search the world's blogs not put my name on a possible maybe list.
Looks like this could be the one.

Thank God. The v2 is like gold dust (original) and it took me six months to find a gp her on 1.5 clone. A frikin clone forget an original. It is a good clone though.
I want a quality british atty that I can just pay my money for and buy. Not search the world's blogs not put my name on a possible maybe list.
Looks like this could be the one.

You can definitely do that with the rose3. Spa vapes just listed them for sale now. Think there's another 4 UK vendors including Eden direct. And there definitely won't be a stock shortage.

£120 absolutely well spent

Back
Top Bottom