What's new

How did you get into vaping?

Please tick as many options as apply to you.

• I was a smoker & found if difficult to give up using vapes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good mate. Glad u enjoy vaping and so bad that u started that earlie. I enjoy vaping so much. lot of flavours to try! Not only that one stinky smells bad ciggs...

About the money on ciggs it will be always wasted but even ciggs can be cheap. All depends if u want to search and find.

Last year i was smoking 20 ciggs a day of American Red L&M that is really as good as red malboro. The "good" thing is that one pack of 20 ciggs cost me only 4 pounds instead of buying like red malboro for 11? maybe 12?. More than half cheaper. But ye so and so bad for health!

Smoker for 10 years (16-26) smoking upwards of 20 a day, bought my first REAL vape (not a shitty pen vape) and quit instantly. I've only ever smoked since when my vape battery has died at weekender events, and gone straight back to vaping when i had my stuff back again.

Glad to hear that varentyne! I could not quit smoking on a shitty pen so sold it and bought a powerful mod and tank.

What devices do you use ?

Started on the Ego with 18mg nic. Then to a VIP store bigger-looks-like-a-mod-but-realy with 6mg. A few mods and tanks later and I still switch between 3mg and 0 nic. Im happy with this though and never actually planned to go nic free or to give up vaping. I found the addiction was having something in my hand and

Quite simply, we had a baby and not wanting the smoke around him or on clothes I decided to switch to vape so I could happily puff away in the house and anywhere really. Has turned into a hobbie and something I really enjoy doing and investing in.

Well I ticked other because I'm a bit different. I did use to smoke for years but quit a couple of years back. I have been really struggling with anxiety and stress and was feeling the draw back to smoking, so instead I started vaping. Pretty much chain vaping now and I find it strangely soothing . Of course now I'm addicted to trying new flavours but still think it's better than the alternative. :)

I started 6-7 months ago , found it incredibly difficult to work out what a mod was , what coils did and so on .Ended up ordering an Innokin Coolfire IV Sub Ohm kit off Amazon with an Aspire Nautilus tank as well.After finding out the hard way that 24mg juice and Sub Ohm tanks aren't a good combo (for me anyway as I felt like I was going to cough up a lung , the nicotine hit was soooo good though ) I switched to the Nautilus and have never looked back.I still break out the Coolfire and the Nautilus for some MTL nostalgia every now and then , if I hadn't bought that Nautilus I probably wouldn't be vaping now.

I started when my Mrs was in the later stages of pregnancy. Never smoked round her but got to the point where I wasn't enjoying smoking and found I was doing it out of habit rather than actually wanting one. So I went and brought a ego pen with 12ml juice from my local B&M which worked great then I had ago on my mates istick 30w with a kangar subtank and I was hooked went home that evening and brought myself one and just added and upgraded ever since.

I got into vaping because it was gadgety, on my birthday some years back. Can't remember the vape I bought then, but I've been through quite a few, like the MVP and others I can't remember the names of, since then before discovering the Cool Fire 4 at my local vape store, which did me for quite a while... It's only recently I've been hit with severe shinyitis! I'd mostly stopped smoking before I started vaping, vaping was really to help me cut down on weed, which it has. Now I've discovered POTV and the real joys of vaping, I can see me being a vaper for a very long time.

I started vaping about 4years ago on the old pen style ecigs but got bored of it after about a month and went back to smoking rollies. Then in April this year found out the missus was pregnant so decided I would Vape again. In June I bought my kangertech nebox after asking in cloudstix shop. He advised that it was the best to start off with. I've never looked back since as I love all the different flavours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom