What's new

How to clean Kanger EVOD (and others too!)

MsJoeyBug

Postman
Hi,
The forum said no stupid questions so I hope this isn't a really dumb one :newhere:

I got my Kanger EVOD through today and after using a Vipercig it looked way too complicated whilst going on no sleep and having to charge the Vipercig between uses because I'd be up all night and only had the one. Anyway, I got it together after talking everything through with a friend about sixty times (or at least that's how it felt!) and have finally got both cigs working, but I got liquid pretty much everywhere. Now I only intend to use one head (is that the right term? Pls feel free to correct me!) and just switch out the battery to save on coil use. However, I wondered how I would go about keeping the spare one clean since both got used trying to work out if it was the battery or just me being dumb (It was me being dumb :umm:) and now they're sticky and I don't want to do something to damage them.

I'm assuming water is okay, but could I put a little washing up liquid in a bowl and just soak it and then let it dry really well or is that gonna cock things up?

Thanks for any help!

Joey

I just just wash tanks under hottish running tap water, then shake/flip dry then refill

hello joey and welcome.
i use a protank for everyday use. when cleaning it i strip it down and wash it in hot soapy water.then rinse thoroughly in clean hot water then give it a good dry and polish with hand towels.
i usually top up with what juice i am going to use and fire a few shots on the battery just to get the juice through the coil which will burn any soapy water out also.
hope this helps.
bob

hello joey and welcome.
i use a protank for everyday use. when cleaning it i strip it down and wash it in hot soapy water.then rinse thoroughly in clean hot water then give it a good dry and polish with hand towels.
i usually top up with what juice i am going to use and fire a few shots on the battery just to get the juice through the coil which will burn any soapy water out also.
hope this helps.
bob

Thanks Bob, I think I'll do that when I refill the tank as well as with the other one to get it properly clean :D

your very welcome.
ps.. theres no such thing as a stupid question. better to ask the most seemingly silly of questions (to some people) than give up and go back to the stinkies. everyone starts from scratch.. good luck

your very welcome.
ps.. theres no such thing as a stupid question. better to ask the most seemingly silly of questions (to some people) than give up and go back to the stinkies. everyone starts from scratch.. good luck

Thanks Bob, I hope to not go back to the cigs, can't really with my health ;)

theres plenty of help here on the planet we are all in the same boat and here to help each other. its a great bunch of people.

theres plenty of help here on the planet we are all in the same boat and here to help each other. its a great bunch of people.

I got that impression...I have a lot of new lingo to learn, but it's good that I have a great group of people to turn to. After all the frustration this morning, it was nice to finally be able to sit back and vape, y'know? Without thinking "I need a cig" it was "I want this to work because I need to vape" which is weird since I've smoked since 16 and I'm 32 now...so what? Half my life and I'm finally getting onto something less dangerous...

ive smoked well over 30 years and didnt want too stop beleive it or not but bought a cheap set up last year and havent looked back. i remember the first 9 days nearly killed me but i promised the wife i would try.
you will soon start realising how terrible the old stinkies are when you can breathe much better and all your food tastes like gordan ramsey has moved in.
stick with it its worth it in the end.

Back
Top Bottom