What's new

How to clean Kanger EVOD (and others too!)

I personally am not a fan of using washing up liquid to clean heads, especially the evod & protank heads as they can be little buggas to rinse properly & take it from me vaping fairy liquid is not good :eek:

The easiest method I've found especially if you don't need the coil straight away are cheap & cheerful denture tablets, use hot water (only as hot as you can put your hand in & keep it there) pop the tablet in, strip the tank down & let your coil have a good soak. They're easy enough to rinse, & even the minty tabs don't leave any particular flavour behind & if your in a rush you can get the express tabs.

To let them dry I pop the coil back in the base & stand them upright on a piece of paper towel & leave overnight till I need them again, simples :) whatever way you choose it's still better then having to clean out dirty ashtrays - yuck

Agreed. Soap might leave an umpleasant taste . I use only water for such things. You'll soon get up to speed on lingo & all that too, it's not complicated, just new that's all. You can ask any question you like around here & folks are more than happy to help.

Back
Top Bottom