What's new

I badly need advice

Scott888

Postman
Ok first off hope this in the right section. If not i do apologise.

I quit smoking and started vaping 4 years ago. Year later mixed my own juice. Im by no means an expert very much the opposite.
I only vape 2 flavours vanilla and occasionally vanilla custard. I bought a mixing kits years ago and plodded along with my vanilla in 50ml bottles. I had a crap tank and not best mod either. However i have just bought my first cleito tank just the standard one.
Anyway it has showed up how inferior my juice making skills are. I mixed my vanilla by eye basically.

I recently bought bastard sauce steeped for 3weeks started vaping its decent not unpleasant maybe not as great as all who rave about it but hey who am i to judge. In fact ordered another bottle which ill mix and let steep.

Anyway im really hoping someone will be kind enough to give me a bit advice. Those mixing calculators just don't work for me. I put in information and it says insufficient pg/vg ratio. When i put in my desired 80VG 20PG it shows the opposite as in PG being the main mix am i right in thinking i just treat the pg as if it's showing VG.

Im going to order
capella simply vanilla
capella V1 custard
Capella new york cheesecake
capella glazed doughnut
capella sweet strawberry

if i mix these in 50ml bottles 18mg nic pg
3mg strength
80vg/20pg
15%flavour (think that be ok?)

Oh i bought the sweet strawberry as someone said if i mix that with custard its good. Not sure the % though.

I apologise for the big long text but im in dire need of help i assure you im not being lazy by asking these questions as i said when i use the mixing calculators they just don't work. If some one can be kind enough to just reply to what i need to mix my 50mls i be trully gratefull.

Your flavouring is in PG so adds 15% of your pg and your nic shot pushes you over the 20% so get VG nic shots [emoji6]

As above, your nic represents 17% and when added to your flavourings this will give you 32% pg. I wouldn't worry about it - just mix at those ratios till you've used up your nic. The Cleito isn't going to leak and you probably won't notice any difference in the vape.

As for %, this is trial and error. Everybody has different preferences, so start off low and see how it goes. As a general rule, the more ingredients you have, the higher the overall % will be, so for your strawberry custard mix I'd start off at 5% of each.

For ease of mixing I'd get 60ml bottles in future - you'll use one whole bottle of nic in each one.

Thanks guys that's awesome really appreciate this, will try these calculators and change to vg nic shots. Is 15% flav ok for a single
Flavour with capella? I like it strong.
Once again thanks guys.

feel an idiot btw just checked there 60ml bottles. So one 10ml vg nic shot will give me 3mg strength?

Last edited:
Now here is the best ever reason for stocking up (pre tpd) on 72mg nic.
High VG mixing is so much easier

Thanks guys that's awesome really appreciate this, will try these calculators and change to vg nic shots. Is 15% flav ok for a single
Flavour with capella? I like it strong.
Once again thanks guys.
I mainly use around 15% for my flavours. Sometimes, depending on the flavour i mix at 10% but other flavours i mix at 20%. Best way is to start at around 10% and see how it tastes. Far easier to add to the strength rather than trying to reduce it.

Now here is the best ever reason for stocking up (pre tpd) on 72mg nic.
High VG mixing is so much easier
Bit too late now tho. I bought 4ltrs of 72mg Nicotine before the TPD kicked in, should last me my lifetime lol

Yea when i bought my cleito i did bit of watching unboxing vids on youtube when my tank came there was no spare glass in box. I emailed aspire and asked why i didn't get spare glass was told new tpd rules. Which doesn't really make sense. Can only use one glass at a time. Ordered a fatboy glass 5ml.
Also came with a .2 coil but a lot of folk say stick to .4 the .2 is rubbish. But as this my first cleito not sure.

Yea when i bought my cleito i did bit of watching unboxing vids on youtube when my tank came there was no spare glass in box. I emailed aspire and asked why i didn't get spare glass was told new tpd rules. Which doesn't really make sense. Can only use one glass at a time. Ordered a fatboy glass 5ml.
Also came with a .2 coil but a lot of folk say stick to .4 the .2 is rubbish. But as this my first cleito not sure.
Sounds a bit of a poor excuse from Aspire.

Back
Top Bottom