What's new

I think I might be on a WINNER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think quite a few dual fuel but i don't see the point, either do one or the other, it takes willpower and as @zouzounaki says it's not going to help you if people are offering you smokes. If your wanting help and support it's always here, just don't waste peoples time if you intend to keep smoking, we have all been there when it comes to quitting smoking so are pretty qualified to help.

Good luck.

Perseverance is key, and this many years in, you've clearly got that in spades. :D

Last edited:
You are not addicted to smoking you are addicted to nicotine, luckily vaping does away with all the nasty, disease causing, parts of smoking but allows you to feed your addiction. Once you are free of cigarette smoking you can slowly reduce the amount of nicotine if you choose to. I know this is true because I smoked cigarettes for over 40 years and I have vaped for over 10 years, I`m not saying it was easy but if you can convince yourself that all you`re doing is swapping one form of nicotine ingestion for another and keep your vape where you would normally keep your cig packet it is possible to make the change.

You are not addicted to smoking you are addicted to nicotine, .

There are some that are very 'addicted' to smoking although that nicotine is the drug we get addicted to. The whole thing about smoking was the drug for me, the opening a new packet, the smell of the fresh tobacco, rolling one. lighting one up and even flicking the ash. Luckily vaping replaces a lot of that with hand to mouth.

This is why vaping works so much better that a piece of gum or spray because it mimics smoking.

The only thing the op is addicted to is attention seeking, for those that was ukvapers now what I'm talking about as Leon posted the same crap on there for years.

I have been waiting for someone to point out that the op has been banging the same old drum for eons :( I sincerely hope you have some success this time Leon, but please bare in mind that we've seen you doing this for what seems like forever. :(

Agree with @Kevstar about people being addicted to smoking itself. Additives also play a big role, like ammonia and the production of acetaldehyde due to other additives used by BP. I don't see tobacco and vaping as a straight up and equal nicotine swap. More like switching from crack to coke.

Could not hack it and smoked. But now I will go old school and use my Lux MTL Device with some simply leaf tobacco. But can't remember the name but has some fruity tones.

I am using 6 mg I do have about 100 24mg 10ml bottles purchased from 1£ eliquid.

I just can't kick back yet so will have to inhale then exhale.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom