What's new

I think I might be on a WINNER

Status
Not open for further replies.

P2PLeon

Postman
If many of you are from the now closed UKVapers. You will know of me and my struggles to quit smoking.

I have been told that I have narrowed airways of the throat and asthma.

I would like to tell you my story but will leave this from another time.

I have now been vaping since 12 PM today UK time. And have been asked if I want a packet or single fag.

I hope I can now do a day as I only have to slip once to carry on smoking and will be a struggle to get to this state again so early in the morning.

Vaping is the better alternative try to stick with it you’ll feel better for it.

I think if i had continued smoking i wouldn't be here, i developed Asthma and COPD and still carried on smoking, then i suffered Heart Failure and Pneumonia plus some other bug that i never found out about. I got out of Hospital and the first thing i did was look into vaping, i joined my POTV Family and haven't looked back. They have taught me everything i know and have always supported me, which i really Thank them all for, had a really bad time of it over the past few months and missed this Forum and it's members. Stick with vaping and forget smoking, you will get all the help you will ever need right here. Good Luck.

I am now into my 6th hour and nearly had one, but mother insisted that I continue as I will be breaking a duck.

Had 3 in the space of 1 hour 20 minutes.

Since it is now 8 I will only vape now

I did avoid 14 though

deja-vu.png

Had 3 in the space of 1 hour 20 minutes.

Since it is now 8 I will only vape now

I did avoid 14 though
so no change in all these years then.

what kit and nic strength are you using as de ja vu certainly does come to mind.
hopefully you will get there one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom