What's new

Igo l

I bought this from @vapeescape for £11.95 and well worth it I must say - it comes with the igo-l body and cap with 1mm airhole a piece of kanthal wire and a piece of silica wick long enough for one coil and wick spare o rings for the body itself and a spare post screw.
I bought this as it was reccomended to me as a great dripping atomiser for a beginner and I must say it is as you lift off the cap it has a flat bed with easy access to the posts and it is large enough so as to not be too fiddly, At first I found it hard to coil and wick this was due to me being a total beginner and after a couple of failed attempts and some youtube videos I had it.

So I must now add myself to the list of people who reccomend this dripping atomiser for beginners.
With regards to performance pretty good, I thought the taste I was getting from my tanks was good then I tried some black fire ejuice from bestcigliquid and wow the flavour and vapour I got was unbelievable, I was using 0.20 Kanthal and cotton wool for the coil and wick.
A great product all around i'm not saying there aren't better dripping atty's out there but this one is well worth the money and a great little dripper.

This review is based on my own opinions which I bought personally it does not contain the opinion of any other member or vendor on planet of the vapes.

Last edited:
There was no going back for me once I'd tried dripping. It's my preferred method of vaping.

I started out the same way with the drippers. The Igo-l is a great starting point and bomb proof but I moved onto the Igo-w and number 4 should arrive today as I absolutely love them. Anybody wanting to start using drippers I don't think you can go far wrong with these simple little set-ups. Thumbs up Ninjaassasin1983

I'm not a huge fan of dripping :lol1:

pT8DkC.jpg

I am finding it really good,and am probably going to buy more drippers, they are nice for home, just not so sure for out and about!?

Back
Top Bottom