What's new

Infected twice

booster shots, that means repeat customers...

Why is it considered a reinfection if its a new strain?

Maybe its a smart enough virus to know killing or permanently harming its host is not in its best interest. That would be nice

I head something like this earlier on the radio.
Think they ought to be repeat testing cases to see if at any point since first infected they become negative.
It could just be that it doesn't go away like Trump said.

Does it indicate if this the known second strain with the barbs that has replaced the first strain, or a 3rd strain?

That’s a very confusing article. Surely it’s not a reinfection if it’s a different strain? Coronaviruses cause the common cold, they don’t all cause Covid 19 :hmm:

Im not sure ive ever had the flu, or even a cold really. I have allergies so its hard to tell.

I remember being sick twice when i was a kid where i was throwing up, but now as an adult knowing how my mum doesnt adhere to 'foodsafe' practices its entirely possible both time were food poisoning.

That’s a very confusing article. Surely it’s not a reinfection if it’s a different strain? Coronaviruses cause the common cold, they don’t all cause Covid 19 :hmm:
There are two main SARS-CoV-2 strains; S and L. They're not talking about a strain from a different coronavirus, they're just talking about the other SARS-CoV-2 strain. Both strains induce Covid-19 and are similar enough that recovering from one would have been presumed to provide some immunity to both. At least that is my understanding.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom